Chapter 32: The Eternal Knight Part 3

A small growl escapes you, and you stand back up, brief moment of sadness over.

"What are we doing, sitting around? Your ship is clearly flying away, and without you."

The girl sighs.

-

The truth was, they needed all the help they could get. Morando's Omen Blank had their ship, had their parent's cores.

Aja hated to even think it, but maybe (Y/n) wasn't the worst person to have around right now.

Maybe.

Just maybe.

-

"Fine. You can .. come with us, but don't try anything."

"I won't."

The elder female frowns, and turns to Aja.

They argue back and forth for a minute or two, while you stand an awkward distance away.

As they start towards the woods, argument over, an incredibly loud whoosh echoes around the empty cul-de-sac.

The trees bend and shake in the wake of a small, angular ship, speeding through the air overhead.

They all stand in shock for a second, before the older one frowns.

"Hey! That's my ship!"

An argument breaks out, yelling and confusion. You look back to the center of town. They have it under control.. right? But what if they don't? What if they need your help?

You see Morganna fly into the air as if thrown and crash back down again with a huge crack.

...

Nope, they have it.

As you turn your head back to the group, they're gathered around a hologram of some sort, clearly distressed.

You get closer and recognize it as the large one that used to accompany them.

Krel's eyes widen and Aja cries out for him to stop.

That's when you realize that he's the one in the ship.

Your eyes widen.

You look up to the sky, towards the two ships, just as they collide, the smaller flaming, careening downwards and away, while the larger drops jaggedly down into the woods.

Krel's eyes are wide and his face is pained.

Aja yells but it's drowned out by the collective crashing of the two spaceships.

You rest a hand on the boy's shoulder.

He looks at it briefly and then turns, face hardening.

"We need to go."

-

New Chapter, finally-

Gah, I'm so sorry for the short and thin spread chapters T-T

I swear my writer's block is so bad I actually wrote the the entire plot of a different fanfic just to procrastinate-

Seeya in the next chapter (whenever that will be lmao)

-Rio