Chapter 8: Tarrons

You step out of the bedroom, trying to work out where you are. 

The room you just exited lies to your right.

There is a light red door to your left, but you bypass it, sneaking down the short, slightly dark hallway.

                                                          .....................................................

Krel was having a pretty bad day. 

Of course, the moment he was actually enjoying himself on this dumpheap of a planet, the Zerons had ambushed them, attacked (y/n) and Eli, and he had just sat there like a coward. A larvox would've had more courage than him.

Speaking of (y/n).

The moment he saw the girl, he knew there was something... strange about her.

Maybe it was because her eyes were just a little too (e/c). 

Maybe because they lingered on faces just a little too long.

Maybe it was because her (h/l) hair was just a little too (h/c). 

Maybe because it was never out of place.

Maybe it was because she sat just a little too straight.

Maybe it was because she was faster than Aja.

Maybe it was because he had never seen anyone with so much cold fury behind their eyes.

Maybe.

He had briefly considered that (y/n) could be a fellow extraterrestrial, who had managed to transduct herself, but after reading her thoughts that day at the planetarium (which he really wished he hadn't), the boy knew the answer.

She hated them.

She hated him.

 And the very girl who had declared her eternal hate for 'aliens', had seen Varvatos, Alpha, Omega, Beta and Aja in the woods.

That was, she hadn't seen Omega, not until it was too late.

(Y/n) will have one hell of a headache when she wakes up.

                                        .........................................................................................

You did feel like someone was trying to tear open your skull with their bare hands, but you weren't about to let a little headache stop you from getting answers.

Steadying yourself against the wall, you walk slowly forward, trying to ignore the pain in your head.

The slightly dark hallway is, while being very vintage, decorated nicely. An abstract painting hangs opposite you, and the wooden floor compliments the beige walls.

You notice none of this, as you are trying your hardest to not pass out again.

Stumbling a little, you step out of the hallway, and bright lights cause you to cover your (still sensitive) eyes.

As your eyes adjust, you see the Tarron twins sitting on a yellow couch, Aja holding a dog, and Krel reading a book. 

They both look up with different expressions.

Krel's face has a mixture of surprise and worry, while Aja seems like she is holding her breath, as if waiting for you to do something.

"Um... hi?"

Aja relaxes visibly, and Krel gets up, walking over to you.

"Where the heck am I?"

The boy trips a little over his words.

"The mother- Uhhhh, our house?"

"How did I-"

Wait. 

You were in the woods.

There were aliens.

Four of them.

You spin quickly to face Krel.

"What happened to the aliens?"

                               ........................................................................................................