Chapter 19: Your Poor Head

New chapter finally lmao-

"Do you think she'll wake up?"

"I don't know little brother, Varvatos hit her pretty hard-"

Your eyes snap open.

You attempt jump up, only to find that your hands are tied to some kind of... pipe?

That and your ankle.

You're pretty sure it's sprained.

Ow.

Looking up, the pipe looks very high-tech, for a pipe.

A blue glow catches your attention.

Of course.

How could your day get any worse.

Three aliens stood across from you, two of them being ones you had seen at the bonfire, and the other being Krel, holding an icepack to the side of his head. 

You wonder for a second what happened, but then remember.

You did that to him.

He deserved it though.

But...

A part of you felt bad for Krel.

Was his name even Krel?

Do aliens even have names?

You really didn't care at this point.

The bigger one, you notice, has-

FOUR EYES?

WHAT?

WHY THE HECK DO YOU NEED THAT MANY EYES-

Anyway, he-

It?

They?

You shook your head slightly, stopping yourself from going of on a tangent about aliens.

You raise an eyebrow at them, trying to look as cocky as is possible while semi-hanging from a pipe, being covered in dirt, and having an injured ankle.

"Do you... need something?"

The bigger one looks confused.

"WHY DOES THE HUMAN WELP NOT COWER IN FEAR AT THE SITE OF VARVATOS' AWE INSPIRING PRESENCE?", he bellows, nearly shattering your eardrums.

You frown, your ears ringing.

"I don't know, but this 'human welp' has a splitting headache, so could you please,"

"KEEP IT THE HELL DOWN???"

He recoils slightly.

"There is no reason to be rude to varvatos, he was only asking...", he pouted under his breath.

You scoff.

"No reason, huh? I guess being kidnapped by three walking blueberries with no manners is perfectly fine, then?"

The one standing next to Krel, who you judge to be a girl, steps forward, materializing a glowing blue sword.

Wait.

Your eyes glass over as more memories come back.

That flash...

You remember it...

And come to think of it...

You've seen the flash that Krel's disguise made when it wore off...

Under your mother's bedroom door...

From the yard when she told you to run inside...

During the car crash...

What could this mean?

Was your mother an ALIEN???

No.

She was killed by them.

And so was your father...

You are jogged out of your thoughts by a sharp blade pressing against your neck.

"No manners? You punched my brother!", the girl spits in a voice you recognize.

"Aja?", you say in shock, tilting your head.

She ignores you, and presses the blade further into your neck, drawing a little blood.

You wince.

Krel winces as well, you notice.

"Who did you tell?", she hissed.

"What?"

"Who. Did. You. Tell?"

"When would I have gotten the opportunity to do that, Aja?", you chuckle, but think better of it as more blood falls slightly onto your already dirty t-shirt.

"Before or after I discovered my... friend... was an alien, lost myself in the woods because I forgot my bike, got chased through said woods by an Anubis-looking alien with a bad temper who told me I wasn't a human, sprained my ankle while trying not to die, and then got kidnapped by you?"

They all stare at you.

"What?"

Aja ignores you again, and gestures at Krel to give her the thing that he is fiddling with.

It is a small, semicircular blue... thing?

She presses it against your forehead, and clicks a button.

Nothing happens.

Aja lets out a small breath, and relaxes her hold on you.

Suddenly, a sharp, blinding pain surges through you.

The pipe snaps as you fall forward onto your knees, eyes brimming with stinging tears.

It's like nothing you've ever felt.

It's like something is tearing you apart and putting you back together, but different, somehow.

The pain focuses into two points on you back, just below your shoulder blades, and it feels like something is breaking out from underneath your skin.

Then, your forehead.

And finally, on your lower back, one single blistering point of pain causes you to cry out.

Then it stops.

You fall to the floor, unconscious. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all  so much for reading ^-^

How are all of you?

Bye!

~Rio