Chapter 136

"Get off my man!" Ruth demanded as she pulled me from under Korah and held me close.

  """""Your man?""""" Me, Korah, Nia, Sora, and Rubellia all spoke in sync.

  "That's right." Ruth blushed deeply as she caressed my body with her hands. "He's mine." Her violet eyes filled with hearts as her fingers crept under my pants.

  "H-Hey-"

  "Don't fight me." She forced my head up with one hand, constricting my airflow, while her other dug lower. "You won't win this time." She whispered before shoving her tongue into my ear.

  "Ah!" I grabbed her hand and attempted to break it from my neck, but she held on tightly. All the while, I could hear her tongue dancing around my ear canal and exploring every inch.

  "Mmm," she moaned as her tongue exited. "More. I want more. I want to taste more." Her lips forcefully pressed to mine as her hand broke through the restraint of my belt.

  "NYA!" Nia rammed into her, forcing Ruth away from me. "Nyo one forces my mate to do what he doesn't want to do except me!" She hissed.

  "Give him back!" Ruth yelled. "I've waited months to see him! I even went to the Prostetian Kingdom, but rumors had been spread about him being dead at the time! I knew it wasn't true." Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. "I knew you couldn't have been dead. You're too lucky to die, aren't you?"

  "Mgh!" I averted my gaze. "Haha...I don't know what you're talking about."

  "Stay away!" Nia spat as she pushed me behind her. "He's my mate! And I won't share him with an obsessive sadist like you!"

  "Sadist!" Ruth gasped.

  "She's not going to say anything about the obsessive part?"

  "She did say she's waited months to see you," Azrael chuckled. "I think you Charmed her all those months ago in the Arena, and she's been raring to be Charmed again."

  "I couldn't even if I wanted! I can't control the damn ability!"

  "And I'm glad you can't," he remarked. "I feel if you could, you'd never use it, and your life would be rather boring."

  "Screw you!"

  "Yes!" Nia growled. "Only I can sexually hurt my darling."

  "So he does like pain." Ruth drooled.

  "I don't!" I squeaked.

  "That's enough," Korah interjected. I turned as she sighed. "I suppose you've proven that you're lucky enough to survive on your own."

  "Lucky?" My eyebrow twitched.

  "Your ability to dodge and parry attacks," she commented. "It's remarkable. Although, your attacks lack strength. They were barely doing any damage."

  "Ngh!" I grit my teeth.

  "That's because I was pulling my punches!"

  "That you were," Azrael chuckled. "But you put on quite the show of your luck."

  Unlike in video games, in Agarthia, one's ability to dodge wasn't solely dependent on agility. It was a mix of luck and agility, with luck being on the higher end. When it came to parrying an attack, it was all on luck. After all, parrying an attack required you to time it correctly, and I could have parried and dodged every attack if I had wanted, but I had to let them get a few hits on me.

  "I guess that means you can manage yourself in the Dungeon, although I suspect it'll take several days for you to clear it." Korah paused. "Or you may die instantly." She shrugged.