Chapter 107

"Why the hell are you giving me spells that don't do damage!" I demanded.

  "Because I enjoy watching you struggle." Azrael snorted. "You remember our fights, don't you? Specifically the first?"

  "Ugh," Bunny sighed as he looked up at the star-filled sky. "Life is boring when you're strong." He grumbled. "Nothing is a challenge. How can I have fun when everything dies so easily?" He went silent for a moment. "I wish the Demons were still here." He muttered. "I always wanted to fight one; I just never had the-" A heavy atmosphere filled the forest, and Bunny sensed a Miasma source greater than any before.

  His attention turned towards it, and he saw a man walking through the forest. His gleaming red eyes pierced the foliage as if he was searching through them, and the horns on his gave away his race. Bunny recognized the man as a Demon.

  "I thought they were all dead." His eyes widened at the thought. "How is he..." his thoughts trailed off as the man's eyes locked with his.

  They stared at each other briefly before both of them lunged. Bunny's foot met the Demon's fist, and they both were sent flying back from the impact.

  "I knew it!" The man smiled wickedly. "You're no normal rabbit."

  "And you're a Demon," Bunny replied.

  "I'm more than that," Azrael chuckled menacingly. "I am he who reigns supreme, the last of my kind. I am the Demon K-IGH!" Bunny appeared in front of Azrael, and his foot connected with his gut, sending Azrael flying back.

  "The Demon King!" Bunny laughed manically. "So then," his yellow eyes glowed menacingly. "Do you think you can give me a challenge?"

  "Ngh!" The Demon held his stomach with a grunt. "That's quite the kick you have there," the man smiled. "But to answer your question, I can give you more than that." His eyes locked with Bunny's. "You may be no normal rabbit, but at the end of the day, that is all you are."

  "Is that so? Is that so? Is that so!?" Bunny laughed. "Then prove it!" He kicked off the ground and spin-kicked at the Demon. The man grabbed his foot, his other hand catching fire as he went to grab Bunny's face.

  Bunny vanished into thin air before reappearing behind the man. "Kneel!" He front flipped, and his foot connected with the Demon's shoulder, forcing him to a knee.

  "Ngh!" The Demon grunted before spears of ice stabbed from the ground. Bunny zipped around the one that would stab him and kicked off it towards another.

  He jumped from one ice spear to the other, swinging and jumping from them like a playground before flying toward the Demon.

  "How intriguing!" The Demon laughed as he raised his hand, and a wall of flame appeared. Bunny traveled through it only to see the Demon was no longer there.

  "What?" Bunny looked around for the man. "Did you run aw-EEEK!" He squealed as he was grabbed by the ears and tossed into the air. Several Lightning Bolts were shot at him, but he zipped around several while kicking the air with a ripple to escape the others.

  "What the hell!" The Demon awed as he watches Bunny dodge mid-air. "What are you!?" Bunny flipped and kicked the air, flying towards the Demon.

  The Demon swung his arm, and a Tidal Wave appeared. Bunny froze it as he passed through, and it shattered upon exit. The Demon dodged just as Bunny crashed where he once stood, leaving a crater where he kicked.

  "What am I?" Bunny smiled wickedly as he turned to face the Demon. "Do you really want to know? Do you? Do you? Do you!?" He jumped at the Demon and unleashed several kicks while spinning. The Demon managed to block them all, but each hit bruised his arms.