Chapter 132

The rest of our travel wasn't anything special. Every few days, we'd arrive in a town or small village and rest and restock on supplies. If the town had any issues, we would help them.

  One town requested us to defeat a group of goblins that had been raiding them. Another had us collect herbs to make potions for their sick chief. It was the basic quests anyone would get in an RPG—the dull side quests, as one would call them.

  Another thing to take note of was me and Han. Every night, we sparred together. Nana would buff him every time, and we would go at it with no restraints, and every night, he would beat me.

  He didn't allow me to use magic, so I struggled to fight him. It had nothing to do with his marital arts but rather his brute strength. He overpowered me to the point I demanded to see his status plate. When he gave it to me, my jaw dropped to the floor.

Han Ryker Age: 26 

Class: Warrior         Race: Human

Title: Warrior of the Chunn Tribe

        Level: 86    
Strength: 1,567,422     Agility: 12,232 
Vitality: 113,567       Magic: 800
Defense: 97,657        Luck: 145      

  "Your strength is over nine thousand!" I squeaked when he showed it to me.

  "It's way over that," he scoffed as he snatched the plate back.

  "Y-yeah, I know. My bad," I laughed nervously while scratching the back of my head.

  "He's a freak!" Azrael roared. "One million strength!"

  "I know! And that's not counting the buff he gets when he activates his Berserk skill or the buff he gets from Nana!"

  "Truly a terrifying man. Not even I ever had that much strength."

  "Me neither."

  After that, I truly went all out on Han. But, as I said, I lost every time. There was no way for me to over power him as I currently was. I needed to get stronger. I needed to level up more and gain the power I had lost after my death.

  After another week of travel, we finally arrived in the Asmonian Kingdom, and it wasn't long before we reached the Trigon Empire.

  The first thing I noted was the diversity, which the Prostetian Kingdom lacked. I saw Elves, Humans, and even Beastkin roaming the streets, none of which gave each other looks of detest. They all walked together, some even speaking together. I even saw an Elf wrapped around a Beastkins arm.

  "I'd have never thought," I said in awe.

  "The Trigon Empire is known for its diverse culture," Sora said. "It's one of the only Empires that allows all races to live within its walls."

  "Why don't the others?" I asked. "Do they have something against the other races?"

  "It's not that, at least not completely," Ruby explained. "It's not that the other Empires don't want to allow the other races in or that the King or Queen has an issue with them. It's more about the people. The vast majority don't want the other races living among them, and the King can't ignore the people."