Chapter 91

"You remember!" Nana gasped as she pulled my arm between her chest. I immediately pulled it away.

  "OW! Damnit! Did you just bite me!?" I shouted.

  "Stop. Fighting." She bared her teeth at me.

  "I'll never stop fighting you!" I barked.

  "Huh." My eyes widened. It felt like it wasn't me who said that, but it was. It seemed that Bunny and I were merging, just as Azrael said. "Great. So I have two guys inside of me. Wonderful."

  "EGH! Don't say it like that ever again." Azrael gagged. "It isn't like that. You and Bunny are merging in the sense of his Miasma, and memories are becoming one with you. It's different than you and I. With us, it's more like-"

  "Yeah. I know. I may absorb Bunny and his memories, but you'll absorb mine eventually." I cut him off. "Then...I'll be gone."

  "....Yes. exactly." Azrael chuckled softly.

  "It's not funny! I don't want to vanish."

  "Why? Because you're now the Harem King?" He laughed.

  "Even after all these years, you resist me," Nana grumbled, pulling me from my conversation with Azrael. "I thought you'd cave by now." She glared at all the girls. "It's because of all of you!"

  """Us???""" Nia, Sora, and Rubellia both questioned in sync.

  "Yes! It's because you three are sleeping with him that he doesn't want to sleep with me!"

  "That is FAR from the truth, Nana!" I exclaimed.

  "So then, you'll still sleep with me even though you're sleeping with them?" Her pink eyes sparkled.

  "NO!" My voice cracked.

  "ALL YOUR FAULT!" She glared at the girls again.

  "Even your sister is weird," Han chuckled. "But...wanting to sleep with your brother?" His face twisted in disagreement. "What's up with that?"

  "It's all his fault!" Nana exclaimed as she began slapping me constantly like an angry rabbit. "It's because he was the only one who ever gave me attention and told me he loved me! But he refuses to take responsibility for making me feel this way!"

  "Nana! Stop it!" I cried as I tried to fend off her attacks.

  "Nana! Stop it!" She mocked me.

  "I don't sound like that!"

  "Shut up and kiss me!"

  "Nooooooo!" I cried out as she tackled me to the ground and attempted to kiss my face. I held her by her wrists and pressed my feet to her stomach. "That's enough, Na-" I froze. "Nana?" Her tears fell on my face.

  "I...." They fell like a shower of rain on my cheeks. "I thought I lost you!" She cried. "Five years! For five years, I thought you were dead! I heard nothing from you or about you."

  "Na-Ngh!" A vision flashed through my mind.

  "Nana!" Bunny called. "Nana. I...I made a mistake!"

  "She...she hasn't left yet. She...she knew I would change my mind, right?" His thoughts were panicked as Bunny hopped through the forest.

  "I...I want to evolve. But...I haven't after eating so much! I'm scared I won't be able to evolve! What if..." he cried. "Nana?"

  "REEEE!" The sound of a rapid boar squealed from behind him before charging.