Chapter 44

WATTPAD FIXED THE BUG AND I CAN EDIT MY STORY AGAIN!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!))

  KICHIROU SAIYAKU  

  Age: 17    Class: Shifter    Race: Human?

  Level: 60     Strength: 8,425
  Agility: 8,425      Vitality: 8,425      
  Magic: 8,425       Defense: 8,425
  Luck: 14,432
  Experience: 59,897      NEXT: 12,963

  Charm: ???       Harem: 3

  Skills: •Calm Mind •Charm LV.MAX (Passive) •Serpent's Thrust LV.3 •Flurry Rush LV.3   •Link (Passive) •Martial Arts LV.MAX •Flow LV.1 (Active) •Ripple Jump (Passive) •Buff of Harem LV.2 (Passive) •Pyrokinesis LV.MAX

  “Huh, my stats are looking pretty good right now, aren’t they? Though, I wish I had more attack based skills.”

  “I look forward to watching you grow,” Iren said. “I may not like your personality or that rotten look in your eyes.”

  “Hey!” I complained.

  “But you seem different from the others.” She continued, ignoring my outburst. “I may reach out to you later. I’m going to research this skill of yours. This…Combo, as you call it. So, keep in touch.” She gave me a corporate boss smile.

  “Yeah, I’d rather not,” I stated flatly. Iren clicked her tongue in reply before vanishing into thin air.

  “Well…that was fun.” Stavia chuckled. “I can’t believe you actually wo-“

    “Stavia,” I cut her off.

    “Y-yes!” She stuttered.

  “Why was she more helpful than you?” I glared at her.

  “Ack! Shut up!” She childishly pointed her finger at me. “She may have given you Pyrokinesis, but I dare you to use it.”

  “Why are you smiling like that? What’s going to happen?” I asked haphazardly.

  “Nothing. I just dare you to cheat on me,” she crossed her arms.

  “What does that even mean?" I blinked slowly.

  “If you use another God's ability, you cheat on the God that chose you. Of course, that’s never happened before you came along. But it’s the rules.”

  “Never happened before I came around?” I tilted my head. What did that mean? And cheating on the God that chose you? What did that mean, and what did it entail?

  “Well, no one has ever had to worry about a hero getting another God's skill or abilities. They used just to demand money or fame. Sometimes they demanded things that were…degrading,” she shivered, making me wonder what it was that was done. “But you,” she put a hand on her hip. “You’re different. You don’t care about any of that. You don’t care what others think of you. You don’t care about money; you already have a lot. You asked for a skill, and that was it.”

  “Well, yeah. So what?” I started with a frown. “Who cares about fame? It’s fake, anyway. People who know you but you don’t know them? They call out your name like they truly know who you are when all they know is what they’ve been shown, the face you put on in front of them. What kind of life is that? Not one I want to live, no thanks. I’d much rather be alone and unknown.”

  “Well, I don’t think you’ll ever be alone, what with your party and ‘friends’,” Stavia put air quotes around the word. “And as for being unknown,” she put a finger to her chin with a smile. “It’s a bit too late for that now, isn’t it?”