Chapter 105

"You're going to get me back?" Nana smiled widely. "I can't wait to see what you do this time, especially since I have a Human form now." She placed her hands behind her back. "You were always attracted to them more than your own kind, weren't you?" She giggled.

  "I'll never be attracted to you!"

  Except Bunny was. It was...complicated. See, Bunny did have feelings for Nana, romantic ones. But he never had, nor would ever, act on them. His instincts as a Monster made him attracted to his sister, but Bunny had always wanted to be Human, and he knew that getting with one's sibling in the eyes of Humans was wrong. So, he decided to never act on his feelings.

  However, from my memories, he had done it in several different ways. He never made a move on Nana, but just as Nana never let a female get with him, he never let a male get with or even touch her—any who did meet his wrath.

  He had also Charmed Nana on several occasions, not that it was needed as she already loved him regardless, but he did it anyway. He wanted to make sure she only wanted him, only fawned over him, only had eyes for him. He was a controlling brother, and Nana knew that. She loved that about him, though.

  She loved it when he Charmed her, forced her to want him more, only for him to deny wanting her himself. It was the thrill of the hunt that made Nana even more obsessed with him.

  She had even, according to the knowledge I had from Bunny's memories, purposely let a male touch her all because she wanted to see Bunny in his enraged and controlling state. The way he looked at her afterward always sent chills through her body.

   If you asked me, they had a very...messed up relationship. But now that I was Bunny, it could be said that I and her had the same thing. Though, I could say for certain that I would never do what Bunny did and control the men who spoke or touched her. It would be beneficial for me if she did find someone else. It would eliminate the stress I had, constantly being on guard for one of her attacks or attempts to kiss and mate with me.

  "You say that, but I always see you leering at me when you're walking with everyone else." She giggled. "Are you sure you don't want even a little kiss? Are you afraid you might like it and succumb to your monstrous nature?"

  "I-I don't leer at you!"

  "You're lyinnnnng."

  "No, I'm not!" I didn't leer at her, I didn't! Well...I did, but it was Bunny, not me!

  There was always a tight feeling in my chest, one that was constantly screaming at me to look at Nana. To give her attention and hold her tight. I knew it was Bunny. He missed her. He lost her for five years and died before getting to see her again. But now, because of me, he got the chance he never had.

  He didn't want to take his eyes off her ever again. He feared she would vanish. I was simply listening to his instincts.

  "Why do you refer to Bunny as someone else when he is, in fact, you?" Azrael asked. "You have his memories. All his thousands of years of living far surpass the twenty-eight you lived. If anything, you're more Bunny than Kichirou. And I even see a lot of him in you, or rather, I see that you haven't changed even after all these years." I said nothing in return.

  "Dad!" Xion called for Luisham as I began to struggle to break the ropes. "Hurry up! Skip all the talk and get right to the end!"

  "You know he has to say yes too, don't you? Luisham laughed softly.

  "Don't worry about that. He will. Won't you, Oz?" She glared down at me. I stopped my struggling and nodded my head vigorously. "See!" She beamed a smile at her dad. "Now hurry up!"

  "Alright." He turned to grab two rings that an Elf presented him.

  "NOOOO!" I began to shake in an attempt to break free. "What the hell are these roped made out of? They won't break!"

  "By the power invested in me, as the Elder of Nartuca, and under the full moon's light," he handed a ring to Xion, and she slipped it on my finger.

  "Now, put mine on!" She demanded as she gave it to me. I awkwardly slid the ring on her finger.

  "I now pronounce these two as husband and wife. May the Gods and Moon bless you two till death do you part."

Notice:
You have married Xion. All stats increased by 5,000.

New item obtained

Moonlight Ring:
At night, all stats will increase by 2,000. During a full moon, all stats increase by 5,000 instead. Additionally, water magic and ice magic will be strengthened during this time.

  "That's...useful, I suppose," I grumbled in thought.

  "We're married now, Oz!" Xion giggled as she squatted down. "I'm so happy!"

  "Oz?" Nia queried.

  "That's his name." She answered. "He told me." She smiled. "Say," she looked at me again. "What do you think we should name our kids? I like the name Nyroc for a son."

  "What the hell do you mean, kids!?"

  "Why are you staring at me like that?" Xion frowned. "Don't tell me you don't want kids?" Her face darkened. "If that's the case." She grabbed the rope. "I'll have to force you to-"

  "NOPE!" I broke free of the rope and quickly activated flow.

  "How did you-" I didn't hear the rest of what she said as I jumped into the air and used my ripples to escape the village.