I smiled at him and he smiled at me. Again I smiled at him and he smiled at me. Again, before I smile at him, he asked, "What's wrong? "

"Nothing." Shrugging my shoulders I placed the last piece of morsel on my mouth.

I won't stay alone with him. It is not good for health. I decided my next mission.

Why Fahad is not coming. I can't stay alone with him. Wearing that green T-shirt, he is definitely handsome. And that beard is looking so cute on his face.

Neha, what's wrong with you? You can't appreciate his looks. Shrugging away my thoughts I prayed for not looking at him.

And finally Fahad came.

"You came!! " With over excitement and satisfaction I jumped and Ayaan is looking at me with weird expression.

Now, I am satisfied.

_

"What about this slide? " Fahad asked me. I am helping him with his presentation.

"This looks good. It would be better if you shorten the sentence. " I suggested and at that time Ayaan's phone which is placing in front of me is beeping.

"Ayaan, you have a call. " I screamed.

"Who is it? " He asked from inside.

I looked nervously at the phone and Fahad.

"What's wrong? " Fahad looking at me suspiciously. Without making any fuss, I turned the phone to visible the caller ID, Divya.

"Divya." I screamed again and at the time he came and took the phone with a smile on his face.

I take a quick look on the last four numbers. Is it my friend Div?

Opening my phone, I dialled her number after making sure that last four digits are same.

The person whom you are calling is talking to someone else, please call again later.

Was it truly Div? It had been so many days she called me and she now calls him. Everyone loves Ayaan more, I am feeling jealous of him.

What if his first love is her?

Standing up I walked fro and back.

"Neha, are you truly helping me on my presentation? " He asked making me freeze on my place.

"I want to say something to you. But I chose not to. Now, I think you should know. " He said looking at me.

"Naina.. " Before he continue I walked to him and looked at him sternly.

"Don't tell me you love Naina. " I warned him.

He is stuck for a second. Composing himself he shook his head.

"Don't you like me? " Fahad asked innocently.

"That's not the case. If she loves you or anyone and it is sincere then I am okay with that. " I somehow said that.

"I happened to met her with a boy. " He voiced.

"That may be one of her friends. Having a friend in other gender is normal. " I don't like if anyone talk ill about my sisters. I am in another important problem and he is making me fuss more.

"Neha, what about a dinner out today! " Ayaan asked after finishing his call. That smile didn't leave him.

"Wooow. That's cool. " Fahad sounds excited.

But why Div called him?

"Oh, that was your friend Divya. She is crazy as you."

"But why she call you? She didn't call me from few days. " Ignoring him taking my phone I walked to my room.