The Gift of Skirts- Thor

pairing: male!reader and thor
summary: thor knows u love skirts, he gifts u a whole bunch, you do a lil smooching and model them for him
genre: yo all fluff on this one
requested: nope.
warnings: kisses, boys in skirts, thor being handsy, u also being handsy, lots of blushing
a/n: this is just self indulgence, enjoy tho!!

Thor thinks of you as the most beautiful creation in the Nine Realms. He constantly calls you pretty, gorgeous, and handsome. He takes any moment he gets to admire you. More often, he takes any chance he gets to make you blush like a mad man. And maybe, just maybe, this is what he's up to this time.

Thor has absolutely no problem with the fact that you sometimes wear what Midgardians would regard as female clothing. Hel, he has before just out of pure curiosity and in Asgard, that sort of thing doesn't really even bat an eye. He has to learn from you that much like everything, Midgardians don't have the same stance on the subject. 

He hatches a plan- a half plan- if you can even call it that. He -with the stubborn help of Tony- buys you dozens of skirts and a variety of other things. He knows skirts are your favorite and if he's being honest, they're his favorite on you. Something about them makes you look just that much more gentle and even more pretty, he thinks. He especially likes when you twirl in them.

He waits patiently for you, excitement flowing through him. He taps his feet excitedly, staring at the door, and willing you to walk through it. And you do! Thor's smile widens impossibly, jumping out of his seat. He rushes toward you and wraps you in a tight hug.

You start laughing softly, "Thor?" Thor is a pretty affectionate guy but this is a bit weird. "What's the occasion?"

He grabs a bag from the couch and proudly presents it to you.

"What is this?" You take the bag and look at him with a quirked brow.

"Open it," He's all smiles, watching you intently.

"Okay?" You open the bag and it's full of clothes. You look at him curiously. You pull one of the pieces of clothes out and it's a skirt, all of them are skirts. Your eyes light up, your teeth flash at Thor as you smile, and your cheeks redden. "Thor!" You wrap an arm tightly around him, your other still holding onto the clothes.

He wraps his arms back around you and lifts you off the floor. He presses a kiss to your forehead. "Beautiful garments for my beautiful boyfriend."

Your face blushes a few shades of red deeper. "Thor!" You whine. 

That signature goofy smile of his is plastered over his face. "My love," He cups your face with his big hands. "Try them on for me, will you?" 

With your face still in his hands, you nod slightly. "Of course."

He drops his hands, "Go on, I can't wait!" He looks like a fangirl squealing over their idol. Honestly, he is pretty much your own personal fanboy which is admittedly pretty nice. He just loves you so much and everything he loves, he loves wholeheartedly.

---

Soon enough you walk out in a long, black, ruffled, ankle-length skirt. You walk in front of Thor before doing a little spin for him. You grip each side of the skirt and nod your head, curtsying at him. "I like this one a lot. The ruffles are cute and the material is super soft, what do you think?" You look at Thor expectantly.

He just stares back. "Beautiful," is all he says. 

Your smile widens, cheeks still flushed. You nod at him before going back into your room. You come back out in a white, pleated, knee-length skirt. 

Thor's already standing and walks over to you. He looks you up and down, linking his hands behind your back, pulling your waist to his. He leans his head down and rests his forehead against yours. He trails his hands down, over your butt, and down to your thighs. Your thighs are one of his favorite of your features.

You rest your head against Thor's chest. You take in his scent and let out a deep breath. He's so warm and you feel so safe in his arms. He's basically just a big teddy bear and angel, wrapped in one. 

Thor takes this chance to run his hands back up your thighs, under your skirt, and give your butt a squeeze. Thor takes pleasure in the squeal emitting from your lips. He watches the red swirl your cheeks as you look up at him with wide eyes. He lets out a deep chuckle before kissing your forehead. "Sorry," He presses his forehead against yours again. "I just love when you do that." 

You bury your face in his chest, hugging him tighter. You turn your head, pressing your cheek against his chest, "I love you, Thor."

He rests his chin on the top of your head, "I love you, too." There's a beat, a calm moment of warmth and love. Soon Thor's hands travel further up your skirt to your hips and he picks you up by them.

"Ah!" You grip his shoulders, "Thor!"

"Don't worry, my love," He beams at you. He gently sets you on the couch and pins his arms on either side of you. He leans in slowly before softly pressing his lips against yours. He combs his fingers through your hair and keeps a hold on your locks. 

You grab a fistful of his hair, pushing the back of his head. You both use your free hands to cup the other's cheek as the kiss deepens. "Mm," You hum against his lips. "Thor," You breathe out, pulling away to take in a breath. You press your lips back against his and trace your fingers along his jawline. "Mmph!" 

Thor tugs on your hair, trailing his hand from your cheek down your chest. He slides his hand under your skirt and boxers to grip your hip and massage it. Thor pulls his lips from yours, his breath fanning over your lips. 

You slide your other hand down so you're holding Thor's face. You stare into each other's eyes, smiles growing wildly on each of your faces. "I have the world in my hands," You whisper.

Thor's face burns in your hands. He's your world. He repeats that over and over in his head. 

You pull him closer, lean in, and pepper kisses up his neck and along his jaw. You pull away to whisper in his ear, "What's the occasion, love?" You really want to know.

He pulls back with that goofy grin of his over his face, "Nothing," He answers simply. "I love you is all and I want to show you how much I do."

You're satisfied with his answer. Your cheeks still burn bright red though as you press your forehead against his. He pulls his hands up and cups your face with them, you do the same to him. "Thor, you're extraordinary," You whisper, your breath fanning over his lips. 

"I know," He jokes, moving his head to press a kiss to each of your cheeks. "You still have skirts to model for me," He adds tauntingly

"All right," You pull your head away but keep one hand on his cheek. "I'll get on it for my prince," You smile at him, slowly pulling your hand away and sending him a quick wave before disappearing into your bedroom to change.