Avni: Arav, don't come out. I am just coming, ok.

Arav nods. Avni gave him a video game which Sonia gave her. Avni shuts the door and locks the car she goes to Neil who was coming to her. Avni looks back to Arav then at Neil.

Avni: what happened, now?

Neil: ab, I wanted to talk about Aman and Kareena.

Avni: what you want to take now we talked at the party.

Neil: I know, I want to ask that, is it the right time to do that?

Avni: I don't think so they should wait for some time but as we know that they are waiting for a year so they will not listen now and it is their last year of college after it, Aman will join business so I think we have to convince them to wait some time for marriage.

Neil: what you said?

Avni: I said we have to convince them to wait some time for marriage.

Neil: we? But you said earlier that say you and me... we can not be us, remember?

Avni: you came here to taunt me?

Neil smiles.

Neil: just kidding.

Avni looks away.

Neil: you are right, they should wait for one year at least, right now they have to focus on their studies and career.

Avni: right.

Neil: but will they listen to us?

Avni: no, and if we impose our decision on them then they can take some wrong move so, we have to think something that they will agree to marry after one year.

Neil: like?

Avni: like... yes, first, we talk to the family what they think about it if they have no objection then we will do the engagement that will give them security and they will listen to us also and in this one year we will have an eye on them that they are serious about it or it is just an attraction.

Neil nods.

Neil: yaa that's a good idea and breaking engagement is much better than breaking a marriage relationship.

Avni: yes.

Neil: ok then I will try to talk to Bua.

Avni: all the best.

Neil smiles.

Neil: she is not that bad.

Avni: yaa, yaa she is an example of goodness.

Neil looks at her.

Avni: ok bye now. I have to go. Arav is waiting for me.

Neil: ok, good night.

Avni: good night.

Avni turns and starts walking. Neil was looking at her she gets in the car and passes by Neil he was looking at her. Neil thinks.

Neil: before Bua, I should talk to Bebe and mom, dad.

Neil thinks.

Later, Avni was laying on the bed in her room and thinking about Aman and Kareena. Avni sits.

Avni: how will I talk to papa after what happened last night? I should not shout at him whatever he is saying and feeling it is because of me. I showed that to him, I choose this path then why I get impulsive.

Avni thinks.

Avni: I know that I showed all that I am responsible for that accident but one truth is there that it was an accident then why he can't forgive me? Why?

Avni closes her eyes and saw blur images of that accident that someone holds the steering wheel and the car lost its balance, a truck was coming from the opposite side and to save them, Avni turns the car and it hits the tree.

Avni opens her eyes and breathes heavily she wipes her sweats.

On the other side, Neil was sitting in his room and seeing the pictures of the party on his cell phone he saw Avni in one picture and zoom that side. Neil smiles.

Neil: hmm, so miss Avni, no, not Avni you called me gorilla, right? so you, you, umm... yes, you are lady don, always talk to me like Don.

Neil smiles.

Neil: but I must say you are very smart, a beauty with a brain.

Neil smiles and stops.

Neil: beauty with a brain? Neil, what happened to you? You were also staring at her at the party. Did I.

Neil widens his eyes.

Neil: no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Neil, what are you thinking nothing is like that and if she gets to know about that I am thinking this then she will press my neck. Neil, you are tired, you need rest, stop thinking useless things and sleep.

Neil placed the phone on the bed and lays by covering him with a duvet and closes his eyes But, sleep was far away from Avni's eyes she was thinking about how she will face Ashish.