04. Next Day

Zayn's POV:
I went home later that night just thinking about Louis and Collin. They were boyfriend and boyfriend but it was like I was almost jealous of that. I'm not a fag so maybe I was just jealous Louis replaced me.

     I didn't have friends in bradford because I was homophobic and so was my family. I wish Louis was my friend like before but he was gay and I couldn't be friends with a fag.

I got dressed for school in some simple ripped jeans and a dark blue jumper. I brushed my teeth, did my hair and walked to school.

^^^^^^At school:locker^^^^^^^
I was grabbing my things for my first class. Louis showed me around the whole school yesterday. I didn't forget but everybody made it seem like I did. I closed my locker and turned around. My books went flying everywhere. "Sorry man. I didn't mean too." I heard somebody say and thought they were talking to me.

I bent down to pick up the books and the guy helped. "Here ya go man." He handed me my chemistry book and I thanked him. "I'm James Walker! You are?" I knew who this was when I first saw him. James Walker was my bully in Sixth grade. I looked way different so I guess he didn't remember me. I cleared my throat. "Umm.. Z-Zayn Malik. I went here for my first year of middle school then moved. I'm back for high school now." James smile dropped as soon as I said that.

"Wow. Malik you look....different. You still have that hearing problem?" He seemed super nice so I just nodded and he smiled. "Come on Zayn. I have chemistry first class too, we can walk together." I walked with him and when we reached the room I sat by him and just listened to the teacher talk.