30: "It's too late"

(It is now 4 months later!)
Louis POV:
Zayn and I have been friends with benefits for a little over two months now. I mean it was really fun but I was feeling sick lately. I had to make a doctor appointment for today and Harry was going to go with me.

I was hoping all I had was a cold or at least food poisoning. If it was what I think it may be then Harry would flip his shit. He doesn't even know that I had a child. I asked Zayn to come with me but he told me that we were only together for the sex and he was busy today.

My thoughts got interrupted when my phone rang. "Hey, my sister is in front of your house" Harry said to me. I said ok and hung up, grabbing my bag.

"Hey Gemma, Thanks for doing this for me. It means a lot to me." I found out that Harry lived with his sister Gemma and her boyfriend. Gemma was 18 and was about to graduate high school.
When we got to my doctors office Gemma's eyebrows creased and she looked confused. I whispered to her 'I'll text you the answers to your questions'. I knew Gemma had noticed that it wasn't just a family doctor I was seeing.

Harry just thought it was a normal doctors office, until he goes inside. Harry, Gemma and I all got out the car and went inside the doctors.

I told them to sit down and to my surprise there was only two other women in the room, one clearly pregnant and the other didn't look to far in.

"Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson and I have an appointment with Dr. Layla Marie." I told the nurse at the front.

"Yes, fill out these papers, since you haven't been here in a while and the doctor will call you." I replied with a quick thank you and sat back down next to Harry.

The questions were easy who were my parents, how long ago did I have sex, etc. They were just check up questions to see why I was here. Harry peaked over my shoulder and saw one of the questions.

"Why does it ask you when your last period was?" He asked very curious about it.

"Oh, its just for women, it doesn't apply to me...see I put N/A." Harry nodded and im glad he didn't ask anymore questions.

I gave the nurse my paper work and waited for the doctor to call my name.

"Louis Tomlinson." I hear the nurse say and I stood up and walked towards the door, Harry following me.

I followed the nurse who led me to an empty room. "I'm just going to take your blood pressure and make sure your healthy." I let her do her thing and after she finished she told me the doctor would be in shortly.

"Thanks for coming with me Harry. I needed this support, I didnt want my mum knowing so this was the only choice." I said.

"Anything for you Lou. I'm your best friend and when we get back to my house I have to tell you something." I nodded my head and then before I could say something back the doctor knocked on the door and came in.

"Hello Louis, I'm Dr. Layla, your other doctor is on vacation but I promise you he will be back shortly." I just nodded and let her speak.

"Alright Louis, When is the last time you have unprotected sex?" All of a sudden I got super sweaty and nervous...Harry was right there in this room with me. He was going to find out soon.

"I um, I really don't know." The doctor just nodded and then typed it on her computer.

"I understand you had a miscarriage in the beginning of the school year, have you been missing the baby?"

"I-I didn't know the baby that much and im past it." I was to scared to see Harry's face so I just focused on Dr.Layla.

"Ok, I would like to do a ultrasound and then we can do the bloodwork if we need to." I just nodded and took a deep breath. The next thing that happens is Harry grabs my hand and squeezes it. I guess he didnt care as much as I thought he would.

"Ok, Louis as you probably have heard this may be cold." I laughed because every doctor is saying that in the movies and in stories.

Dr.Layla took the wand and moved it across my lower stomach. She stopped when she saw something. A huge smile broke out on her face.

"Well congratulations Louis your about four months pregnant." I just looked at the screen, I was going to have another baby.

"You can come back in 15 days, we want to make sure this is a smooth pregnancy so you need to come back every 15 days to make sure everything is smooth." I nodded and she pulled out papers that I needed while I took a papertowel and wiped off all this gel.

"Here you go Louis, Just go back up to the front to make your appointment and I will see you shortly." I pulled my shirt down and took the papers from her hands.

Harry and I walked in complete silence until we got up to the front. "Hi, Louis Tomlinson again. Can I make an appointment with Dr. Layla Marie in 15 days??"

"Ok, Louis I will make it on the first tuesday of June does that work for you?" I nodded and she gave me a ticket with the next appointment.

I walked over to Gemma and Harry and said "Let's go". I sat in the front by Gemma again, Harry sitting in the back. When we got to Gemma's house, Gemma told Harry to go inside.

"Harry told me...Congrats Lou." I started to cry because it wasn't a congrats type of thing. This baby was about to be born into a terrible life.

"Lou...Isn't this a good thing? You and Harry are having a baby!" I just looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wh-What, I didn't ever sleep with your brother Gemma. This baby is my friends, Zayn Malik? He sleeps with me for fun and now im not so sure he is going to be happy...This is the second child he put in me."

Gemma said something back almost right after I was done. "I'm sorry Lou, I just thought you two were together cause you hang out so much. Just tell Zayn about the baby...who knows what will happen. Just try for me." Then Gemma turned the car off and got out, going in the house.

I sighed "I hope hope your right about this Gemma." I texted Zayn a quick message.

"I'm pregnant with your child."

Then I went inside the Styles' household to see what Harry thought about this.