19.Louis!!

Louis' POV:
When I opened my eyes I saw I was in a hospital gown and a hospital bed. I had a bloody headache and my stomach felt bad too. I couldn't believe this. I rembered getting beat up but was it really this terrible?

"Louis! You'r up! Damn you scared me!i'm so glad your ok! You'r mum went to get some clothing at the house but she will be back soon." I looked at the person speaking and never imagined him to be here with me.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked in a low tone. "Louis...I found you in the auditorium head bloody and your pants were bloody too. I said I was you'r boyfriend to come here with you...I didn't want to see you so hurt. I thought you were ok and happy." He sit down by me and told me with tears in his eyes.

"I wasn't ok. I'm still not." I wiped his tears and gave him a sad smile. "Thank you Collin." He nodded his head and whispered 'you'r welcome Lou bear.' Then something popped in my head.

"The baby! Is it ok!?" I started to panic.
"Hey Lou calm down...Yes the baby is ok....The doctors thought it was gone but it's not...You'r both fine...you'r both ok..." I sighed and layed back down.

"Rest Lou...Your mum will be back soon and I will wake you back up when she gets here."
I closed my eyes and difted to sleep with one arm around my stomach. But before I went to sleep I had to tell Collin something. "Collin...Bring Zayn here." He looked up and nodded again going back to his phone.
I fluttered my eyes shut and difted to sleep.
Zayn's POV:
Everybody was going around school today buzzing about something. I didn't hear about it until James told me that his "buddies" did some crazy shit and put a kid in the hospital. I didn't know the kid but the school was so big I probably wouldn't have known him or her.

I was taking a walk right now. My mum had just found out that I had a boyfriend and screamed at me over the phone. I was sick and tired of everybody. My dad doesn't even look at me or tells me he loves me anymore. My phone started to ring and I picked it up not knowing who it was.

"Hey Zayn It's Collin...Louis' ex boyfriend."

"Oh...Hi Collin. What's up? Why are you calling?" I asked confused on why he would be calling me.

"Louis just wanted me to tell you he is in the hospital on West Ave. Room number 125 if you want to come see him." I almost dropped my phone.

"Why is he in the hospital?! Are they ok?! How is the baby?!" I started to freak out and yell.

"There both fine, what happened was I found Louis in the auditorium bleeding from his head and blood in his pants. So I called 911 and he is in the hospital."

"I will be there soon bye." I hung up and know who did this to Louis.

The friends of my Ex Boyfriend.