01. Flashing To The Past

Zayn's POV:

I haven't been in Doncaster since the incident. Mum may of over reacted a bit but I know it's a sin to like boys. I have a beautiful girlfriend I'm leaving behind just to go to Doncaster for proper schooling and not at some school where you eat trash. I'm going to miss my girlfriend..well ex- girlfriend now but I'm still going to miss her. She is my everything! I pulled out my journal I kept from middle school. It kept lots of good and bad memories.

(Flashback: 6th grade.)
"Hey Zayn!! Over here!" Louis called out to me as I just got out of my mum's car. I ran over to Lou and gave him a big hug. His mum (Jay) was sick the whole summer and we didn't get to hang out much. Only once or twice and Lou was not only my best friend but my only friend. Everybody else bullied me and made fun of my voice and how weird I looked. I wore braces with headgear and a hearing aid in my left ear. I found out I was deaf in 4th grade and have to wear it.

"Hey Lou. Come on I have to show you something cool!" I basically screamed at him. I walked to the bathroom with him and showed him how they had higher urinals for everybody. At the elementary school they had small short urinals so the little kids could learn to use it. He said it was cool and did something so weird. He gave me a hug then put his lips on mine. I froze and pushed him off running away to find my locker number. (End of flashback)

That day was so bad. I told my mum what happened when I got home and she flipped out. Told me to never do that again because god hates it and I should too.

(Flashback: Telling my mum)
My mum picked me up from school and Lou and I talked about what happened. He said he got carried away and I said it was okay and since we have all of our classes together we sat by each other and talked all day long. "Mum! Louis kissed me today! It was weird at first but then I pulled him off because I didn't like it and he is just my friend nothing more." I told my mum as soon as I closed the door. Her eyes went wide and she just said "Good. Don't do it again Zayn...God hates it and he will hate you too." I nodded at her words and just waited to get home. (Flashback over)

She poisoned my mind into thinking that Louis was a bad person and to never talk to him again. She even thought Louis kept flirting with me and moved the family to Bradford for a "fresh start" when really she just didn't want me to be friends with Louis.

I couldn't wait to start school tomorrow....
(Thoughts? Will update tomorrow again. If you enjoyed it give it a thumbs up and thank you so much for reading! -Kaley xx)