36: "Can't keep my hands to myself

Louis POV:

FOUR MONTHS LATER

I was now 8 months pregnant. It was fall time and school was in session, which is where I am now. It was 3rd period which was Mr. Horan's Science class. I liked the class and Mr. Horan even let me stay after school or during lunch to finish work that I would have when the baby is born.

Zayn and I started dating, we thought it would be good for the baby to have two loving fathers together and in love. Zayn even moved in with us, of course he had to sleep in the guest bedroom but it was still good having him there for the baby and I.

Speaking of the baby, we found out it was a
...

...

...

Healthy baby girl. The nursery had been painting pink and had a girly theme to it. Her name is Aubree Hanna Malik.

I let Zayn pick her first name and he let me pick her middle name. I couldn't wait for her to come out, which was supposed to be tomorrow. My C-Section was planned for tomorrow morning at six am. It was dangerous that I was going through with having Aubree. The doctors told me it could be dangerous and something could go wrong with her, but as long as I was doing everything I was supposed to then I should be fine.

The bell rang and I went out of the door with my books. I was surprised to see Zayn standing outside of the doorway. He was being so sweet lately.

"You ready to have her?" Zayn asked rubbing my belly. She kicked him a little bit and it made me smile. They both already loved each other.

"Babe? How was your day?" I smiled and said good.

The next thing I know is Zayn starts saying "Now wake up" over and over again.

I wake up out of breath.

Was that just a dream?

I rub my stomach and my 8 month bump is still there. "Daddy! Papa isn't getting home till later but I wanted him to sing to me!"

It was a dream! I knew it!

That was the voice of my angel. Aubree was now six and missing her Papa.

Zayn didn't get home from his job until later tonight. I was a lawyer but I don't work at the moment. I was pregnant again with a little boy named Milo Zac Malik, this time I picked his first name and Zayn picked his middle name. I was very happy to hear I would be having another baby after Aubree. I missed having one around even though some nights were very busy.

"Aubree babe how about Daddy sings tonight and tomorrow papa will sing to you, ok?" She nodded and went back to her room. I made sure we got a house with all the bedrooms upstairs, knowing I would have more kids and going up and down the stairs while pregnant was tough.

Aubree was sad to move away from Grandma Jay when Zayn and I were a year away from graduating college. I promised her she would be okay and would even go to Pre-School. She is in kindergarten right now and has made a couple of good friends.

I sang her a song and read her a book before going to my own bedroom. It was already 8 pm and I knew Zayn would be home soon.

I read my book and dozed off into my dreams. Little did I know was that I would wake up an hour later in pain. I saw Zayn laying next to me and realized that my pants were soaked. I was in labor, oh no no no, my C-Section is not set for another three weeks! This couldn't be happening right now, but then I felt that sharp pain and yes this was really happening.

"Zayn! I'm in labor please take me to the hospital! I'm in so much pain!" Zayn woke up and grabbed my shoes, the hospital bag, his shoes and I called my mum to come watch Aubree.

We left right after my mum got to the house, which was five minutes after we called considering she lived down the street. Zayn and I got to the hospital, and I had to have an emergency C-Section since I was early.

When I woke back up I was in the hospital bed with my new baby, Milo, and my beautiful Husband and Daughter everything was so perfect. I wouldn't have it any other way, that was until Zayn and I had gotten married four years later.

I started to think about that night, it was beautiful.

The day Zayn and I got married all of our family and kids were there to help celebrate our love and journey throughout the years. Zayn's mum and dad got over him being gay and even watched our kids sometimes.

Aubree was now ten, Milo was four and we had twin girls, Sophie and Alice, who were now two. I loved kids and I loved having them as much as Zayn did. As Zayn and I cut the cake that night blue M and M's fell out of it. Zayn looked at me so confused and then he got the hint when I had a sonogram of a baby in my hands.

Zayn was so shocked that we were having another baby. We already had four and we were about to add one more to the family. Harry and I stayed best friends, he ended up dating my sister Fizzy too.

"Its a boy, I used one of the names you liked. I thought we could name him Colton Austin Malik." Zayn nodded and said he loved it. I was so happy.

Zayn and I had our ups and downs all the time but never broke up and I was happy for that.

That was the story of me, Louis Tomlinson's life.

(I hope you guys loved this story! I had a lot of fun finishing it as I did when I started it! I will be making a new story soon so follow me and stay updated for more like this! -Kaley)