28: "I want to sleep next to you"

Louis' POV:
I woke up still on the living room couch. I thought my mum would have woken me up when she got up to make breakfast but she hasn't yet. The tv was off thought...Hmm where is mum? I got up to see oatmeal, bacon and eggs on the table also sitting next to a note.

'Sorry Lou Bear, Had to go pick up the girls...Invite that boy over tonight! Love you, Mum" haha ohh how I love me mum.

However, at least I get to see the girls, I haven't seen them in a month or two. I thought I would see them when I was in the hospital but my mum said that it would be better if they didn't come see me. I went back to the living room to grab my phone and then went back to the dining room to eat.

I decided to text Harry, asking him if he wanted to come over my house for dinner. He texted me back faster than I would have thought with 'sure! text me your address". That's exactly what I did too, I texted him my address and then saw that I had one new message. The message was from Zayn...I had forgotten that I texted him last night about lunch.

All it said was 'call me when you wake up." Why would he need me to call him? I wanted to hang out with him and eat lunch, thats all. I ended up calling him after I ate my oatmeal.

"Hello? Zayn?" I said through the phone.

'Lou, We need to talk. After everything the happened with the baby, my parents, your family...I just think we shouldn't be together right now. I know, I know you want to eat lunch with me but is that a good idea?'

My breath hitched, was he serious right now? The only thing I want is him.

'Zayn, Can you please come over my house for lunch? Just for lunch? Please, I need to talk to you again and you ran out on me last time. It is a good idea if it resolves everything between us.' I tried to keep it to together over the phone but im sure he could hear how broken I am.

'Fine lunch. Just lunch Louis. I will see you in an hour." Then he ended the call on me. I had an hour to get lunch, shower, get ready, and eat the bacon and eggs on my plate?! Ugh not enough time for all of that .

I ate the two strips of bacon as fast as I could, putting my plate of eggs in the fridge for later. I then took the blankets that were on the couch and put them in my room. I ordered pizza and all I had to do was get ready for Zayn.

I only had 30 minutes left, to shower and to get dressed. I showered within ten minutes, and I wanted to look good for Zayn.

I was a little on the girly side and on special occasions or just if im in the mood I dress more girly. I put on my black skater skirt, with my white long sleeved sweater. I also put on my knee high socks and brown high heeled boots to top it off.

By the time I was done getting dressed I had 10 minutes left and the pizza guy had stopped by with the cheese pizza and cheesy sticks. Today was going to be a great day, I could feel it.

I had forgotten one thing though and that was my makeup! I ran back to my room and sat by my vanity. The first thing I had to do was put on my Rimmel BB cream, then I put on my Maybelline fit me foundation and my Rimmel stay matte pressed powder. I also put on eyeshadow from my the nudes pallet and last but not least I put on my wet n wild velvet matte lip color to outline my lips.

Before I could put on my actual lipstick the door bell rang. "Shit!" I had no time to pick the perfect color to go with this color so I put the matte lip color on the rest of my lips and ran out of my room to answer the door.

I took a deep breath and opened the door letting Zayn in. He looked at me and his eyes went wide.

"Whats wrong? Do you not like my skirt? I knew I should have gone with the maroon one!" I started to freak out thinking Zayn didn't like anything that I was wearing.

"Lou, calm down. I think you look...Amazing. Now I was promised lunch and talking." Zayn said cracking a smile. I smiled back and let him in the house. We both went to the dining room where the pizza was in the box with two plates near the box.

I sat down in the chair next to his and grabbed a slice of pizza eating it but being careful not to rub any of my lipstick off. "Zayn-" "Lou-" I giggled as we both started to say each others name. We ate the pizza in silence after that moment. But as soon as I got up to put my plate in the dishwasher so did Zayn.

He followed me into the kitchen putting his plate in the sink first, but what he didn't know was that I was right behind him. Zayn turned his body around to fast and bumped into me. I almost fell but Zayn grabbed my hips catching me.

The tension was to much and I wrapped my arms around him kissing him. To my surprise he kissed me back and then I jumped onto him.

I whispered in his ear "My bedroom now" and what happened after that was something I didn't know would happen in a million years.