33: "broken boy meets broken girl"

Louis POV:
My mum took a deep breath after I said that.

"Your not going anywhere Lou, you can stay here but when the baby is born you need to be out of this house or the baby needs to go." Why was she doing this to me? I was her first born and her only son. I cant cry, I need to be strong for the baby and I.

"Fine, then I guess I only have five more months with you. Thank you for being the best mum in the world, oh wait no you chose Lotts over me. I will start packing now." My mum rubbed her temples and left the room.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and went into my bathroom locking the door.

-------------------------------(later that day)

It was already six pm and nobody had called me down for dinner or even told me what was for dinner. I went downstairs to see what my mum's big 'im sorry' meal was.

She probably cooked my favorite Rice with chicken, that sounded so good right now. I didn't see any food in the dining room so I went to the kitchen. Maybe it just wasn't ready yet, it takes a while if you dont do it right.

In the kitchen there was no food...there wasn't even a snack on the counter. I saw a note on the fridge though and it read 'Louis, Lotts and I went to go celebrate, eat leftovers in the fridge, or dont eat.'

I looked in the fridge, leftovers aren't that bad but when there isnt any food then that is a problem. The only leftovers in the fridge was one piece of kitchen and some green beans.

I mean its better than nothing, I heated up the kitchen and green beans and that was my dinner. I wanted to wait to see if my mum wanted to watch a movie tonight so I sat on the couch and waited.
I heard my mums car pull up and when I checked the time it was nine pm. Why were they out so late? I heard the door open and my mum came in with a big box and Lottie had a small box.

"Whats up with the boxes?" I asked curiously. Lottie frowned but I didn't know why.

"Oh, Lotts and I stopped by a baby store and they had this beautiful crib on sale and we got some gender neutral clothes for the baby."

My heart dropped. She bought Lottie's baby stuff and you couldn't even tell she was pregnant!

"Did you buy anything for me? Or get me dinner?" I asked trying not to cry.

"Louis, I told you to eat leftovers and no because that baby will not be apart of us." that was the end though. I couldn't take it.

"You let Lottie have everything! It's not my fault Zayn isn't safe during sex! I didn't want a baby in the first place! It's also not my fault that the other baby died! I was beat up! So how dare you feed me a little piece of chicken and half a can of green beans!" I stormed out of the room crying. I got paper and a pen and wrote down

'staying with a friend, don't look for me.
P.S I was going to ask if you would watch a movie with me, nevermind'

I left it on the counter and ran out of the house with some clothing for this week.

I was done with my mother.