34: "Lonely like a castaway"

Louis POV:

The only other place I could think about going was Harrys so thats where I went. I knocked on the door until Gemma answered.

"Louis?! Hey! Come on in!"

I shook my head and asked to see Harry for a moment. Gemma called Harry and when he came to the door she left.

"Lou! I haven't hear from you in a day or two, you ok?" Harry was going to be so heartbroken but it was for the best right now.

"We can't be together, ever. Look I wish I was normal and better than what I am but Harry I have to go live with someone else for a while and after the baby is born...your not ready for this, your 14 live your life a little. I will be okay, but I came to say bye."

Harry looked sad but he cracked a smile for me. "Lou I understand that and I hope everything goes ok with you, BUT you HAVE to text and call me every day or night so I know for a fact your ok." I smiled and said okay.

I gave Harry a hug and a goodbye french kiss. This boy will never know it but he saved me.

I then walked away and continued on my journey. The next place was Zayn's. I mean he is the other father so who knows what will happen with him. I know Yaser or Trish will never let me stay there with him but I had to try.

Zayn lived closer to school and a couple of more blocks away from Harry. My feet are already killing me, I dont know how I will walk the rest of the way.

I finally made it to Zayn's house but my feet were completely dead. Hopefully I could stay here, for at least tonight. I knocked just like I did with Harry's house.

Thank the gods though that Zayn answered but he closed the door when he answered which was odd.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Zayn asked.

"We need to talk about the baby. My mum told me that when it's born we have to- I have to move out or get rid of the baby. I have five months left but I need somewhere to stay, for at least tonight! My feet hurt so bad and I just can't go anywhere else."

"Why is Jay kicking you out?! What happened when I left?" I started to tear up again.

"Lottie is two months pregnant and is moving in to my mum's house so she chose to have Lottie and her baby because I already failed at being a father before." Zayn eyes went wide.

"That is so messed up! I have never heard of her doing anything like this! Something else must be happening, but yeah my dad is up visiting my mum in Bradford for the rest of summer so your welcome to stay here for as much time as you need. I just have to get this girl out of my house, It was a date but your more important than her." I nodded at Zayn and he opened the door and went to go talk to the girl.

She gave me a dirty look and walked past me saying "whore" also bumping into me. I just put my hand over my stomach and ignored her.

"Ok Louis follow me and I will show you my room." I followed Zayn up the stairs and saw five doors, It's just him and his dad and they have a lot of space! He opened one of the doors to a room and it was hella messy!

Clothes were everywhere and he had posters everywhere too. "Sorry its messy I was having troubles, you can put your bag over there and we can go to your house to get your makeup and other clothes for the month, while Jay's at work." I nodded and just kicked off my shoes by the door.

"I'm just going to sleep I am tired, Thank you so much Zayn. It means a lot to me and your baby." He smiled and nodded back.

"Well I love you both, hey move over so I can sleep too!" I scooted over a little bit and Zayn layed down and put his arm around my stomach.

He was going to be a good dad, I just knew it .