17.Month Two (Part 1)

(Authors note: for now on I will be going up by each month Louis is pregnant! Enjoy! -Kales xxx)
Louis' POV:
It's been a month since I have talked to Zayn. It's been a month since I have talked to Collin. It's been a month since I have realized my baby is two months old. I went to school everyday and saw James and Zayn kissing and slapping each others bum.

"Louis! You need to get you'r ass downstairs so I can feed you and then take you'r pills!" My mum yelled, I sighed. See ever since Zayn wasn't there for me and his baby I have gotten depressed and stopped eatting. I combed my hair, went downstairs and saw a whole plate full of food.

"Mum this looks delicious!" She smirked as I smiled. Their was three pancakes with syrup perfectly poured on it,two over-easy eggs, and five pieces of bacon! I sat down and dug in. It tasted so damn good! After I was done eatting I took my vitamin pills to help the baby grow.

"Mum...I will see you later!" I waved bye to her as I got in my car driving to school. As I pulled up to the school and parked my car I saw James and Zayn out of the corner of my eyes. They were talking and I wanted to hear them so I ran over by a tree hoping they wouldn't see me, as they were in the court yard.

"Zayn just tell me...Something is super weird bout you. You won't have sex or even take of your clothes so just tell me what's wrong with you." James said, Zayn sighed. "I made a mistake James. Louis Tomlinson is pregnant.....With my son." Zayn said and frowned looking disappointed.

"Zayn baby, I love you not Louis...As long as were together I will support you no matter what. Do you want the baby? If you do then I think you should at least get full custody of it...So It's yours and not anybody elses." James said as Zayn just smiled and nodded.

"Yeah maybe I could get full custody..It is my child." Zayn smirked as he told James that. He kissed James and they walked in to school hand n' hand.