09.You'r kidding right?

Louis' POV:

(1 month after Zayn and Louis' sexy time)

I have been throwing up every morning for the past month. "Louis! You need to go see a doctor!" My mum yelled out to me then gave me some pills to help. "Mum I'm fine." I said rolling my eyes. She glared at me and said "You and Collin had sex didn't you?!" She said eyes widening.

"Mum! It wasn't me and Collin but...was Zayn Malik." I said as my mum grabbed her purse. "lou bear get in the car right now this is serious!" I put on my red toms and my black jacket getting in the car.

Arriving to doctor office!
As I got out of the car I walked into a doctor's office sitting down in a chair by a lady who seemed to be pregnant. My mom signed me in and sat down face in her hands. "Hi! Im guessing this is you'r first time here?" The lady next to me asked. "Oh yeah....My mum won't tell me why i'm here but I guess I will find out. I'm Louis." She smiled.

"Oh i'm Kayley and this is my baby girl Kristy." She told me pointing to her belly rubbing it. "C-can I touch?" I asked Kayley amused. "Yea here she's kicking." She placed my hand where Kristy was kicking. "Kayley!" The nurse called out.

       "Oh that's me!  Bye Louis great talking to you. Here's my number call me anytime you want to talk." She handed me a piece of paper with a number on it. I took out my phone and added it to my phone under 'Kayley and Kristy' "Louis!"

     My mum and I got up and followed the nurse into a room.

    "Well Louis all you need to do is ee in this cup and then we will take some blood."

I peed in the cup and gave it to the nurse then another nurse came in and took a sample of my blood. We waited for what seemed like hours then the doctor came in and said something I thought I was never ever going to hear.

"Louis .....you'r pregnant congratulations!"