35: "I wanna go home to you"

Louis POV:

I woke up and was to start my day. Zayn wasn't in bed which did worry me a little. I got out of his bed and went downstairs. We had to go back to my house and get my stuff. I'm glad he was letting me stay here for summer.

"Hey Lou you ready? Nobody is at the house, don't worry I only called the house phone and when nobody picked up I hung up." I was shocked that Zayn had done that already.

"Uh yeah let's go. Can we drive though cause my feet hurt." Zayn laughed and just nodded. I know he wanted to drive too. I got into the passengers seat of the car, ready to abandon my family. It was sad that my mother was being like this but I know she will come through sooner or later. I'm her only son and I know she would never get rid of me like this, for good.

I was looking out the side of the window and closed my eyes thinking about my mum.

"Hey Lou, were here." I opened my eyes to see that house. I sure have changed over the past couple of years. This was my childhood home and I loved every memory, good and bad.

I remember the day Zayn left, I was so upset. I didn't understand what was so wrong with being gay at the time. I cried home to my mum and told her I thought I was gay and how I couldn't help it. She told me being gay was okay and to never live up to anyone elses expectations.

I remember going through middle school alone. I never had a boyfriend or much of a friend. I was focused on school most of the time, until I met Collin. He had just moved to Doncaster from Germany and he lived nearly a block away. I was sitting on the curb one day in 8th grade and he was riding his bike.

He rode into a puddle and the water got all over my notebook and I. I know he felt sorry 'cause he didn't stop saying sorry even when I got new clothes on.

Collin even asked me out on a date that day, he was so sweet. Then when I got to be a freshman we actually went to the same school and that's when Zayn came back. Zayn fucked my life up, getting me pregnant, then I miscarried, then got pregnant again, and now this with my mum.

I finally got out of the car and followed Zayn inside the house. Thankfully I knew the code to get inside the house or the alarm would have been set off. "Okay, lets just go to my room and get what I need."

I went inside my room and it was exactly the same as always. I started packing until I heard fant cries coming from a nearby room. I walked closer and realized it was Lottie's baby's room. I walked in to see my mum sitting in the rocking chair crying into her hands.

"Mum, whats wrong? Why is the room empty?" I asked her with concern in my voice. She looked up and cracked a smile for me, I wonder what was going on.

"She played me Lou...My own daughter played me! She told me she was pregnant, so I took her in. She convinced me that I should kick you out, just so she could be spoiled. I kicked Lottie out Lou, and im so sorry for everything."

I raised my eyebrows, why would Lottie do such a cruel thing to her family?

"Lou, she isnt even pregnant. She just wanted attention from her mother. Mark wasn't giving her enough and I guess she thought it would be easier to lie and get rid of you. I am so sorry though Lou. I never wanted this to happen to us. Lottie is so good at acting and she made it seem like you were the bad guy. I went shopping and bought different things for your baby, I was waiting so we can decorate together." I was almost about to cry hearing that.

Lottie was so grounded, Mark would never let any of this fly at his house. I could tell my mum was sorry and I knew something else was going on with Lottie, she acts so weird sometimes.

"Mum, I would love that. Zayn is actually over, do you think he could help us? I mean he is the baby's dad." My mum nodded and got up to give me a big hug. I called Zayn in the room and told him what happened. He was more than happy to be apart of the baby's life again.

Everything was back in to place. Everything with Harry happened for a reason and I didn't love him like I said I did. I just liked the idea of love, but now that I have it again im more than happy with what and who I have.

(Just got back from vacation guys! Sorry I didn't post anything while I was on vacation but I forgot my keyboard at home and it's hard to type on a tablet without it. The story is almost done and I hope you guys will enjoy these last couple of chapters!!)