27: "But Please Don't Bite..."

Louis' POV: 

After I walked back home from the park, with a huge smile on my face, I fell asleep. I remember my mum waking me up ten minutes ago and she was a little mad. 

"Louis! I had dinner for you in the fridge and you didn't even eat?! You need to be healthy and eat when your supposed to. I shouldn't have to remind you, Lou bear. I know after the baby, Zayn and our family splitting up it's been really hard on you. How about I heat up dinner for both of us and then we can talk about our days." I just nodded because that did sound good and I know she made her special beef stew. 

My mum got up and went into the kitchen, while I stayed sitting on the couch. 

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and texted 'Zayn' saying 'We need to talk...You free tomorrow for lunch? -Lou xx'. I hope he would answer back soon. I checked the time and saw it was 2:43 am?! Oh my gosh, that's why my mom was upset! 

"Here you go Lou, my beef stew with cheese on top, just how you like it. Now tell me why you didn't eat your dinner." My mum asked. 

"I'm really sorry mum! I went to the park and this dog ran over me and I met this boy and I came home and I was sleeping and I didn't know the time! I'm so so sorry! Please don't be mad!" I rambled on and on until my mum told me that I was fine. 

"Lou, I'm not mad and if you met a boy then why don't you invite him over later...I have work but maybe he would love to stay for dinner, If I just so happened to drop by the house?" I laughed because my mum always met everybody! Even if they were just my friend, she always had to met them.

"Ok mum." 

It has been about twenty minutes since I finished my stew and now mum and I were sitting on the couch watching RuPaul's Drag Race. It was season five and my favorites was Jinx and Ivy! 

"Okay Lou, I'm going to go to sleep." I told my mum goodnight and she walked up the stairs and into her room. I looked at the time again and saw that it has been three hours since I had the stew. I really needed to go to sleep or I will never be eating my dinner. 

I let the tv play as I drifted into my dreams.