23.What The Heck!

LOUIS POV:
My eyes opened to a tube in my mouth and a monitor beeping.

I freaked out and started to breath heavily. The nurses rushed in the room and took he tube out of my mouth and told me to keep calm and talk to my mum. My mum had tears going down her pale face.

"Hey Lou, I'm glad your awake." my mum said. I looked at her shocked. . . . I was only with Zayn and must have fallen asleep. I looked around the room but only saw another bed and my mum's stuff.

" W-w-where's Zayn, mum." I said in a weak, horse voice. She looked at me like I was going insane. "Zayn? Honey Zayn hasn't seen you since last night." I tilted my head to the side, what did she mean?
"Last night....He was with me yes I remember. Did the doctor say anything about the baby." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Lou you've been in a coma for almost 2 months now and honey the baby um. . . . the baby left us all. You miscarried Lou." My mum looked so sad and now I knew why, but I still didn't understand.

"No! The baby is alive and Zayn was sorry and broke up with James! He is here for me!.Collin is here he saved me!" I freaked out and the nurses came back. The next thing you know im out cold.

4 HOURS LATER

I woke up again, with my mum talking on the phone with somebody. "You need to come back! Come on! He woke up and said some crazy shit! He will listen to you and he needs you! (long pause) ok tomorrow at 1pm sounds good, see you tomorrow Zayn."

Zayn is coming back for me! I still needed answers though so in a weak small voice I said "Mum whats happening? " She sighed and sat on my bed side.

"Honey, the baby is gone. After the fight you lost it. Collin did save you and he actually has been here every night so he is here now but is eating. Zayn only came when he found out but comes to check to see if you'r ever ok, once a week to be exact. He was here last night but is coming back tomorrow. Get some rest Louis. I know you just woke up but watch some tv and get some sleep."

She gave me a sad smile and left the room.

I watched the tv and dozed off...... That all was just a dream...

(Haha! Surprise!Louis was dreaming the whole time! up to when he passed out to now was all a dream! -Kales xxx)