29: "Don't wanna waste the night"

Louis' POV:

All I could think in my head was wow. Zayn and I weren't even dating and that just happened. I checked the time on my alarm clock and saw it was already three o'clock. Zayn has been here for about two hours. I was laying on his chest and I was pretty sure he was asleep. I couldn't go to sleep though so I got up and went to go shower.

I was in the shower until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me which made me jump for a second but then i melted in his arms when I heard Zayn's voice. "That was amazing Lou" I just smiled even though he couldn't see my full face.

"I'm getting out of the shower. I need to get ready all over again! I have my friend coming over to meet my mum and sisters." I told him as I jumped out. I went back into my room while Zayn cleaned himself and put my clothes back on. As soon as I put my high heels back on I grabbed my phone from my vanity and texted Harry.

"Hey! Can you come over in 30? I don't want to be alone when my mum comes home at six." Now I was just waiting for a text back, which would be shortly. I started doing my makeup again, I was a little upset I had to shower and it all came off because it looked good.

The only thing that was different was that I took a ulta lip crayon in the shade daredevil and put it around my lips. Then I took another ulta lipstick in the shade perfect nude. The two colors went great together which made me happy. I checked my phone and read Harry's message. He said he would be over at 4:20, I then checked the time and saw it was 4:10 already! How does time go by so fast?!

"Zayn hurry! My friend will be here and you have to leave before he shows up!" I yelled. But I didn't notice that Zayn was sitting right on my bed putting on his shoes.

I went over and sat next to him, "I will see you at school tomorrow?" Zayn asked me. I nodded my head and gave him a kiss, which turned into a mini make out session. Zayn almost took my shirt off until the door bell rang. I whispered 'shit' and ended the kissing.

"Lou I will go out the back. This was fun you should invite me over more often." Zayn winked at me and I giggled kissing him once more. I also put more lipstick on before I went to answer the door.

"Hey Harry! Come on in! We have about two hours until dinner so we can just hang in my room for now." Harry walked in after me and he followed me into my room. I could tell he was looking at me and my choice of outfit.

"I hope you don't mind, ya know that I like to dress up and wear makeup." I told Harry.

"Oh, no I don't mind at all. I'm friends with all girls so I understand wanting to look nice." I sighed knowing that Harry didn't think I was a complete freak.

"So, I guess that the cat is out of the bag, lol." Harry was confused on what I had just said.
"Oh, that I'm gay is what I mean." Harry then understood clearly and nodded his head.

"I mean that doesn't really matter to me, I'm gay too Louis." Then it got quiet. I mean it made sense, it looked like he took hours on his curly hair and his skinny jeans were skinner than my sisters. I just nodded to him and I showed him my collection of cds.

"Yeah, I organize every cd by colors and in total I have almost 55. I'm waiting for my mum to buy me "Sounds good feels good" by 5 seconds of summer." Harry looked at me in shock. I guess he didn't know anybody with that many cds.

"Wow! Louis that is a lot! Where do you play them at?" I got up and showed him my blue cd player that sat on my shelf above my bed.

"Harry pick any ep or album off of my shelf and bring it here." I told him and I saw him grab one and come over to me. I saw the blue cover and that face, he picked Troye Sivan's blue neighborhood.

"Good choice!" I played the songs and for the past hour we danced and sang to the songs in the album. I then picked the next album which was Melanie's album Crybaby. Half way during Milk and Cookies my sisters all came in my room.

"LOUISSS!!!!!" I heard my younger sister Phoebe say. I gave all of them a hug. I had missed them a lot. "I missed you guys so much, this is my friend Harry and Harry these are my sisters. There is Fizzy, Lottie, Phoebe and Daisy." Harry said hi to all of them and then we all went downstairs to eat dinner, Nandos.

"Well, you must be Harry! Nice to meet you. I'm Louis' mum but you can just call me Jay." Harry shook my mum's hand and then him and I sat by the kitchen bar since there wasn't enough chairs. We all ate and afterwards we played apples to apples, until I won!

By the time we were all done with the game it was already eight at night, so Harry had to go home.

"By Harry! Come back soon, I will text you tonight." I told him as I hugged him. I then said "I'm going to go upstairs, Lottie can you come up? I need makeup help."

I didn't actually need help with makeup, believe it or not I tought Lottie how to put on mascara when she got makeup for christmas.

"What did ya need Lou, I know you don't need makeup help".

"You can sleep in my room with me tonight, I know you have to wake up early for school but I wanted to have a Lottie and Louis night." Lottie nodded and hugged me. Lottie was always so helpful. When I came out all she did was hug me and tell me to pick a good boy. Then I came out again, as a crossdresser and of course she asked if we could go shopping and pick out so clothes. Lottie was always there for me.

I took off all my makeup and put my matching pjs on. I then grabbed my Classics for relaxation cd and climbed into bed listening to the music.

(Authors note: Hope you guys are really liking it! To speed things up and not to be to boring it will be 4 months later in the next chapter.)