14.Louis.....

Louis' POV:
I went through the rest of my day worying about tonight, and it was happening. As soon as I got home I ran upstairs and cried to my mum. She told me everything would be alright and Zayn would be over soon.

I kept my shoes on, so when Zayn and his father come over I don't smell bad. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to get it before mum did and embarrassed me.

I fixed my hair and opened the door smiling. "Hey Louis this is my dad Yaser if you don't remember." Zayn told me.

"Yeah I remember. Hello Yaser come on in my mum is making lasagna." I told Zayn's dad and gave a half smile to Zayn and his Dad.

The oven beeped as I closed the door and I yelled up to my mum "Mum! Yaser and Zayn are here! The oven also beeped!" She walked quickly down the stairs and opened the oven, taking out the lasagna.

I gagged at the smell of it and ran to the, bathroom locking it and tossing everything I ate for today. I heard somebody knocking as soon as I flushed the toilet. I opened the door to see Zayn standing there.

"louis....are you ok?

"Yes,Zayn im fine....Don't tell anybody what happened before lunch today got it?" I asked him in a demending voice.

     I started to brush my teeth and Zayn gave me a sad smile nodding his head and leaving.