31: "Cause i'm not dreaming"

Harry's POV:

"Harry go inside" Gemma told me. I did as I was told and went into the house. I went straight to my room and threw myself on my bed and screamed at the top of my lungs.

I started to cry, I couldn't hold it in anymore. The man I was in love with was pregnant, and it wasn't even my baby. I have never been with Louis as more than a friend.

I want to so badly, god I want to. I was going to ask him out tonight but now I don't think he would even consider that option. I knew he was sleeping with Zayn and that it is 100% Zayn's child. I also found out that he had a miscarriage. He never told me he was pregnant or he could get pregnant.

It isn't uncommon but it would of been nice to known before I went to the doctors with him. He never looked at me which I am glad for. He would have noticed the tears that spilled down my face.

I just wish he could be mine.

At the moment I was a mess, I couldn't even breath right because I was so upset. I heard the door opening in the front and I whiped my face and layed in my bed.

Next thing I know is I heard my door open and close quickly. I heard footsteps come into my room and the person sat on my bed.
"He is in the car still, wanna talk about it before he comes in?" It was Gemma. Her voice was soft and sweet like always when she was concerned or worried.

"Im ok Gem. It will be ok right?" I turned my head and she had now seen my red face and puffy eyes. "Oh Hazza, come here." I climbed in my sisters arms and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Your young Hazzy, you will find the perfect guy for you soon I promise. If Louis doesn't like you more than a friend, well thats his mistake because your amazing." I just held on to Gemma until we heard the door opening.

"Oh, am I intruding on sibling bonding moments?" Louis said. Gemma let go off me and I wiped my face before smiling at Louis.

"Nope not at all, Gem just came to say goodnight to me." Louis nodded and then took off his shoes while Gemma left and closed the door.

"Harry? Are you ok? You look sad." Louis asked concern in his tone.

"Yeah i'm fine just thinking is all." Louis walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me just as Gemma just did.

"Is this because of me? I'm sorry I never told you about the other baby and myself now, I just lost the baby in a terrible way and it still hurts."

'It's not your fault Lou. It's mine." Louis unwrapped his arms from me and looked at me. "Now why would this be your fault?" Louis asked.

I looked at his lips and I didn't know what happened but I leaned in and kissed him. Neither of us pulled away but after a minute passed we stopped the kiss.

"Wow" was all Louis said.

"Im so sorry, I know its Zayn baby and you dont have time for me, but I just have this stupid crush on you." Louis just looked at me as I rambled.

"Harry, I have liked you for a while now and Zayn is just a bit of fun. It was his idea and he didnt use a condom. Im sorry it turned out like this. I like you but I think we should wait to actually go out on dates until the baby is born."

I understood that and I think I could wait. "Ok that sounds fair, but you need to talk to Zayn and meanwhile I could still kiss you." I said as I give Louis another kiss.

"yes we can kiss, cuddle, and maybe make out. I still want you at my doctor appointments though. I also told Zayn in the car but he never answered back, so we will see."

I just nodded and layed down, Louis doing the same thing. I wrapped my arms around Louis and cuddled him as I fell asleep.

Maybe everything would be okay after all.

(Wow 4 long updates in one day!)