"I told you we don't have to talk about it."

"Why now? Your grave it was..someone stole you and now you're here..?"

Akaguro smiled down at her. "Let's just say I got some help from old friends."

***
Katsuki spent the entire day searching all over for ______. But they found nothing..

***
"Dad you should come back home, you won't have to go to jail, come home with me, I married Katsuki and have a child I want you to meet him his name is Ki-"

"______...." Akaguro said looking at her.

She looked at him shutting up. She was blinded by emotion. By the happiness she got from seeing her father again.

"...I'm working with the Infinites. Their cause is a good one. I want you to join them." Akaguro said looking at her directly.

She froze. She looked at him confused. "H-how do you know about the Infinites..? No dad I'm not apart of that mission...their bad peop-"

"_____. They are doing what I want. What you were suppose to do." Akaguro said as he grabbed her shoulders.

She shook her head. "No..you only hurt unworthy Heroes..not innocent people.." _____ said.

"Same thing."

"No it's not! Hold on..what do you mean you're working with them!? N-no don't tell me they were the ones who brought you back!?" _____ asked pushing him away.

Akaguro nods to her. "Without them id still be dead. Plus isn't it better for me to be alive now? We can be a family just you and me. We can join the Infinites and rule the world!" Akaguro smirked saying.

...this isn't dad..dad would never say that...

"...are you happy to be alive? I remember you telling me how much you hated me for killing you...I'm sorry about that.." _____ said testing him.

"Of course I am. And don't worry about that. I forgive you, you were just doing what was right at the time." Akaguro said smiling at her.

Her heart broke.

She didn't want to show the truth but tears formed in her eyes.

"______? What's wrong?" Akaguro asked her.

"Can I hold your sword...? Please..I missed you..so much." ______ said fighting her tears as he smiled.

"Like father like daughter huh?" He said handing her one of his swords as he smiled.

"we should head towards the Infinites. I'm sure they're waiting for us." Akaguro said.

_____ stopped. She wanted to slice her leg to fly and get out of there but then....they messed with me for the last time..getting me raped..threatening my husband...and now bringing a fake version of my dead dad to life ...maybe I should've listened to Steel the first time..

She put the sword by her side and nods.

"Alright let's do it. I'll follow you till the end." She said as he smirked.

"Good girl."

***
The day went on.

This fake version of Akaguro led ______ directly to the base where the Infinites stay.

When she walked in all eyes were on her.

Akaguro led her to a room opening it as she walked in, getting her hand on her sword just in case.

"Ah Kira, the fact that you're here means you finally took up our offer is that so?" A man said.

_______ looked over at the desk seeing the person stand up walking to her as he reached his hand out.