"i can't believe it hasn't even been a year!" yoongi laughed, jungkook wiped the tears in the corner of his eyes from laughing so much, "i know"

"sorry i can't take you something so expensive but you like italian food! so we're at this italian restaurant" jungkook smiled, "don't worry about it, i'm good with anything" yoongi smiled, loving his jungkook so much.

jungkook felt like throwing up once he got his food. the food looked delicious but he had flashbacks, and those affected his appetite.

he grabbed his fork, stabbing the food and putting it in his mouth. he couldn't ruin yoongi's day!

"this foos is so yummy" yoongi said, putting more food in his mouth. he hadn't noticed jungkook was feeling off, jungkook had to be extra good at hiding it.

"i'm glad, one of my classmates recommended it" jungkook commented, forcing himself to take another bite of the meal.

"i really love it" yoongi said, his taste buds were delighted!

the boys then went home, met with all of yoongi's friends who jungkook had invited over as a surprise.

"woohoo! birthday boy!" namjoon cheered, yoongi giggled and went inside with jungkook.

@jeon_jungkook

happy birthday hyungie!

5:18PM • 9 Mar 21

min_yoongi: thank you love!
|jeon_jungkook: <33

minboy: AHH CUTIE

Y00NK00K: cuties 😭

jungkook had a hard time interacting with yoongi's friends because of his nightmare. all he could thing of was the day yoongi went to the hospital.

he remember's seeing yoongi hysterically sob when he woke up, everything was being monitored ans everyone was crying. he remembers the ambulance taking yoongi, that was probably the worst part.

"i just noticed you got your braces off" hoseok grinned, "took you so long to notice, do you live under a rock? it's all i post about" he laughed, hoseok rolled his eyes.