Kiyoto looked over seeing his father come in from the back yards gate.

"Papa!" Kiyoto said reaching for him as Hawks who was holding him turned looking seeing Katsuki.

Katsuki just put on a smile again grabbing him from Hawks and walking inside the house.

"Let's go find your mom." Katsuki said kissing his cheek as Kiyoto giggled.

"Mama! Mama!" Kiyoto cheered as Katsuki gets to the living room where _____ was with majority of the girls all chatting.

He walked up behind her tapping her shoulder as she looked up.

He motioned for her to come to the side needing to talk.

She got up and smiled taking Kiyoto from him as Katsuki led them to the hallway where no one else was.

"Everything okay??" _____ asked him as he nods.

"More then okay. Guess what my men found." Katsuki said smiling as she patted Kiyoto's back looking at him confused.

"What did they find?" She asked.

"A piece of Akaguro's clothing." Katsuki said smirking.

_____ froze. "Wait really!? Where did they find him?!" She asked as he shook his head.

"No no not yetthey didn't find him exactly, but once I go in Tomorrow I'm gonna get all the details and figure this out." He said as she hugged him.

Kiyoto got squished between them giggling as Katuski smiled hugging her back.

He kissed the top of her head. "I told you I'd find him."

She smiled having hope again as they went back to the party where they got the food on the table and everyone started to dine in.

Not long they gathered around the table everyone smiling and recording as they sung Happy Birthday to Kiyoto which got him looking at them so confused.

Katsuki smiled holding him infront of the candle but helped him blow them out as everyone cheers before finally getting some cake.

Kiyoto just sat in his mother's lap as she fed him the sugar filled cake.

The party went on till 7pm when everyone soon started to leave giving Kiyoto kisses and hugs before going.

Aizawa had one last convo with Katuski before smiling at Kiyoto and _____ as he left with Eri and Mic.

Soon enough the three of them were left alone again.

Katsuki and _____ lay on the couch both exhausted as Kiyoto was nibbling on a lollipop.

"I'd say that was a success..." she said as he nods agreeing.

He wrapped his arms around her holding her closer

"I can't believe it's already been a year.." she said having her eyes closed.

Katsuki smiled. "There are many more to come."

She kissed his cheek as Kiyoto came running over to join them.