Chapter 15: Reunion

Start from the beginning

...

A few days later, Marc drove me to Camp Nou to meet Alberto, one of the official Barca photographers. I had my portfolio with me and I was nervous. Marc squeezed my hand and reassured me that Alberto would recognize my talent.

"Hey Alberto, this is Olivia," Marc said, proudly.

I shook Alberto's hand nervously.

"Marc told me a lot about you and convinced me without even seeing your portfolio" he laughed.

I handed him my portfolio and he was impressed.

"You have talent!" he complimented, making me feel really happy and relieved.

I couldn't wait to start my internship! I was all smiling on the drive back to Marc's place.

"Marc I don't know how to thank you even" I sighed.

"By this," he said, pointing to his lips.

I kissed him quickly because I didn't want to distract him from driving.

"That's it?" he said, disappointed.

"Eyes on the road casanova, I'll reward you once we are home" I chuckled.

"I need to drive faster I think" Marc grinned.

We entered Marc's place and our clothes flew all over the room. Marc grabbed me vigorously and lifted me onto his dining table.

"Don't move" he said and kissed my lips quickly.

He rummaged through some drawers, cursing under his breath.

"What is it, baby?" I asked.

"I can't find a condom," he said.

"I guess then no reward for you" I grinned.

"Oh I'm having my reward alright, with or without it," he said.

"Marc!" I gasped.

"Just kidding babe" he laughed, holding up a condom.

I chuckled as he wore it quickly. He spread my legs and stood between them. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him passionately as he ground into me. I buried my face into his neck, moaning his name. My heartbeat skyrocketed and my body trembled with pleasure.

"Ma-r-c" I stuttered, as my climax rolled over me.

I threw my head back in pleasure. Marc licked my neck and then he bit it as he hit his climax too. He pulled out of me and pulled me into a tight hug. I kissed the side of his neck and inhaled his masculine scent. "That was better than any reward" he whispered into my ear. I felt his heart beating against my naked chest. I placed a kiss on his chest.

"It's beating for you," he said, looking me deeply in the eyes.

I placed his head against my chest, so he could hear how my heart was racing.

"And mine beats for you," I said, kissing his hair.

He cupped my face and kissed my lips softly and lifted me off the table, placing me back on the floor. "Let's have lunch, I'm hungry" he smirked.

"You had your dessert before lunch huh" I winked.

"It's better to have your dessert first because you never know what might happen next" he chuckled.

...

"Olive please come, I want to introduce you to my guys" Marc pleaded a few days later.

I shook my head, crossing my arms like a small child.