"That looks so cool. " She covered her mouth with her palm. "Can you shoot someone or it is just for a show? "

He looked at her amusingly, whether she is teasing him. He targeted it on Neha's head and freezed for sometime. He wants her to be scared.

"Are you playing statue game. It had been so many seconds and I am waiting for a moment. " Hearing her reply his mouth falls down.

Targetting on the roof top he shoot causing a loud sound and she closed her ears.

"Didn't you killed anyone or just use guns to shoot on the roof? " She asked with sarcasm.

"How many became mere bodies after getting hit from my bullet. I killed more people than you can imagine. I am a mafia by the way." He stand there with proud.

One of his man walked to her, "I am tolerating you enough. Why are you hold her boss? " The next second his hands finding way to her face to slap but she kicked at his weak spot making him struggle on the floor.

"Target people only after learning about them. " She said looking at the man on the floor.

"You." Before he can say more Anand shouted "enough." It caused the entire floor to shake.

"I didn't come here by myself but you took me here. So" She looked all of them and added, "I am hungry. I didn't eat anything. " She screamed loudly making everyone closing their ears.

"Get order something to cover her mouth. " Anand screamed.

"What you want? " Arjun, who was witnessing all these scene silently asked.

"Two plate chicken biriyani, ice cream and some sweets. " She said showing her teeth., "I want to watch movies, I am getting bored. " Neha demanded.

Anand regretted the moment he kidnapped her. He is getting annoyed.

"Can you buy me a dress too. " She asked.

"Why stopping on a dress. Ask me to build tajmahal for you. " He is really annoyed.

"Will you build me one? " She asked dreamily.

"Are you for real? " He asked and walked away mumbling, "mental case. "

Getting food and laptop, she is so happy and watching the movie silently.

"Are you here for a vacation? Sign it. " Anand shouted showing some papers. One is for withdrawing case and another is for applying a divorce with Ayaan.

Instead of signing she ripped the paper off but a gun is now pointed at her head from her side. It is none other than the man whom she hitted before.

Giving a quick hit on his face and body she snatched the gun and pointed at Anand..

With a cunning smile Anand  pointed his gun at her. Now both are pointing gun at each other.But his smile dropped when she smiled more.

"I was not kidnapped by you. " She said and at the same time more people came and aimed their gun at Anand and he is in all shock. He in his nineth wonders never thought that something on ike this will happen. The police is surrounded his building.

"It was trap. " She smiled when Ayaan came and hugged her.

"My fierce cat was awesome. " He whispered .

"You were on a correct time scary cat.  Have this biryani." She grinned and showed him the biryani by looking it.

Both of them looked each other with a question.

Who is fierce cat?

Who is scary cat?

Will the time answer? Unknowingly both of their lips are smiling hearing pet names from other mouth. While the other officers drag away Anand. But he was cursing them. But Anand didn't know how many evidences they collected.