...

_____ just looked at him in hope but he couldn't even look at her knowing how heartbreaking this was going to be for her.

"..there was no sign of what happened to him. No video recordings either...it's been posted on the media already and all over the news if someone knows something they'll reach out-" he stopped.

She just covered her face.

"...I buried him there...all by myself and now...Katsuki I don't even know how I'm suppose to feel! It hurts me so much but I...I don't want to bury my dead dad all over again!" She said looking at him.

He just pulled her close to him hugging her tightly.

He let her sob into her shoulder all her memories flooding in.

"We don't even know how long he's been missing!" She cried.

He just tightened his arms.

"Hey I'll figure it out. Look this could go two ways. Either someone just picked to dig up and steal a random grave or someone wants to scare you. Don't let it get to you. I know it hurts but he's dead and all there is are bones by now...so don't worry about it..." he said looking at her.

"Ya that totally makes me feel better thanks." She said sarcastically.

He sighed as she wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry...just I'll figure this out." He said as she nods slowly.

"..hey you guys? Kiyoto won't stop crying for you." Kirishima said walking into the dining and kitchen.

_____ nods and walked off going back to the living room where Mina was holding a crying Kiyoto.

______ just picked her up.

Hawks was there as well. He tried to help scout to find anything at the Cemetery but found nothing.

He looked at _____ as she held Kiyoto him her arms.

"Hey Birdie, don't think too much about it." Hawks said to her.

She just sat down as he did the same.

Kiyoto getting quiet just hugging her.

"Someone has him...if Katsuki's agency doesn't find anything I want to look for him.."

"Birdi-"

"He's my dad. I killed him, I buried him. The fact someone took that one thing I had away from me really hurts...it only makes sense if I find him and bury him again." _____ said.

"Ya but..this time you won't do it alone." Mina said looking at her.

"..it's easier alone."

Hawks and Mina looked at eachother then back at her.

She just sighed. "Seriously who would steal a dead mannn" she whined annoyed from this.

Hawks looked at her smiling softly. "Like i said don't worry about it, we'll get him back" he said as Kirishima and Katsuki walked back into the living room.

Kiyoto just babbling as he played with his moms hair.

"Look I'll be back I'm gonna head out there, you guys are staying right?" Katsuki  asked looking at Hawks and Mina who nod.

"I'm gonna go ahead with him." Kirishima said to Mina who nods shooing him off.

Katsuki just kissed ____'s cheek and ruffled Kiyoto's hair before leaving with Kirishima.

Hawks just walked over and grabbed Kiyoto who whined.

"Come on you can't be latched onto her forever. Hey Birdie, let me take the kid for a fly." Hawks said looking at her as Kiyoto reached for his wings behind him.