"damn get a room" taehyung gagged from his perch in namjoon shoulders.

I went red with rage trying to free myself from jungkooks hands.

"im not sure how i feel about this" yoongi grumbled, glaring at jungkook. Jungkook must tread lightly from now on, i mused.

Hoseok looked like he was going to cry, his reason unknown, but hoseok liked crying and it was one of his hobbies and i dont judge how he spends his time.

"damn." jimin said, holding his phone up, with a sly grin. Prying myself off jungkook desperately, in my attempts i fell into the wall-banging my head.

I blinked, seeing stars.

"god put him in bubble rap" Jin sighed, making me jump as he appeared out of nowhere, now rubbing my head.

"hyung-" i choked as he pushed me into the living room.

"you missed the video" jin said, swatting hoseok away and patted my head agian, i smiled slightly liking him fiddling with my hair.

"i know." jungkook snapped.

"he's not talking to you, rabbit" jimin shushed him.

"what-" jungkook looked beyond confused.

"he didn't explain it right, you just deserve a different tone" hoseok grinned evilly, hitting his knee. He pushed him, giving him a dirty look.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat down guesting me to sit next to him while i could. No matter how discreetly he did this taehyung still seen and was repulsed, at first covering his eyes, but looking through the gaps of his fingers judgingly

"you two terrify me. Don't come within a foot-" taehyung growled, now holding out his hands to defend himself. as if we were to attack him

"we are sitting down" jungkook seethed. "and if you don't sit down, you won't be near us" he added Taehyung narrowed his eyes and sat next to me, making jungkook scoff. 

I don't understand a word of their argument.

Jin shook his head. he pushing between jungkook and me to sit down on the already full sofa.
There was an empty seat not far away yet they choose to all pile onto the sofa

Hoseok was sitting on the back. Much like namjoon he had to perch in such a way where he wouldn't fall.

Jimin was squished at the end, and every time jungkook would move, he would wince in pain as he would get elbows constantly.

Yoongi, seemed to be the only one with a brain cell and was sitting on the floor.

"lucky we waited" jin said snatching the remote off jungkook who was trying to put "truck versus car? Which one is stronger" on the tv

"for 2 hours? Really?" i muttered to myself.

"really!" jin laughed.
The video started with namjoon littering, throwing his cup down on the ground.

I was loitering at the back of this shot, the camera focusing on me as namjoon disappeared.

"wooahh- namjoon is so handsome" jungkook blurted out. We all collectively snickered at his comment, namjoon going red and jungkook slapping a hand to his mouth.

I don't know how they edited the party scene. But they did. I imagine they had to mute as soon as they got to work on it, as i could hear hoseok screams in my head, like having flashbacks to war

Taehyung had the same sort of idea and laughed. "i can hear jisung screaming" he chuckled to himself and i snickered.

"we bullied him that day" hoseok sighed, looking off beyond the tv, and a dreamy look came into his face. Concerned, i pulled a face and retorted