He open a door to you finally see another world.

Girls in here don't even wear any single things, they doing pole dances, you close your eye.

"Yah, what place is this!" you whisperly screaming to Taehyung. Taehyung chuckle seeing you .

Second floor is VIP section where's only who can afford more to stay here, it's a very big place.

The music is loud but not as loud as first floor, so many tables here, people are drinking, talking, enjoying the pole dance and some are making out.

Taehyung hold your hand to bring you to his table, he make you sit beside him.

Your eye looking back to the pole dancers, amazes.

"They must be freezing, it's cold here" you mutter, Taehyung smile to you.

Your eye stop at a man who making out passionately don't care about his surrounding.

"Isn't that Park Jimin?" you ask, Taehyung nod his head, Taehyung actually got dragged by Jimin just like how you got dragged by Hyera.

Taehyung watching you, his heart feel warm that he know you in front him, that he can see and protect you but he feel something is different in him.

" Hey boy" Suddenly a girl wearing bikini sitting at Taehyung laps, smoothly.

You gasp.

She lend closer to kiss Taehyung but Taehyung avoid her kiss because you in front him, he can't let you see this side of him.

"Honey, why?" the girl hand slowly go down to Taehyung tight. Taehyung bite his lips, she make him feel good.

The girl is dancing to the music on Taehyung laps, sensually.

Taehyung can't help to pull her hair to kiss him, he deepening the kiss. The girl moaning between the kisses, she keep rocking her body to Taehyung. Taehyung hand is on her waist pulling her closer.

Jimin see Taehyung making out as he chuckle "It finally kick in" Jimin chuckle

Jimin want Taehyung have fun tonight so he put something in Taehyung drink.

Jimin chugging his beer but suddenly he choke to finally realize, you.

You know you need to look away, you know you need to cover your ear, eye but you can't, your tears rolling down your face non stop.

You shakingly trying to stand up but your knee is to weak .

You finally cover your ear and shut your eyes, like little kid .

Jimin walking to Taehyung, tearing both apart from each other, Taehyung breath heavily, sweating.

"Leave" Jimin tell the girl, she casually walk away..

"Why Haeun here!!!" Jimin yelling, Taehyung open his eye in shock to see you.

You standing up to walking but Taehyung quickly stop you.

"Haeun, it is not like that, i.. I can't control myself, i.. " he trying to explain himself, he stop talking when he see your tears on your cheek, your eye show how disappointed you're to him.

"You can continue what you doing i will take my leave" You manage to say between your sniff..

"No, it's not like that" Taehyung whisper, you walk passing him, as he just let you leave.

"Fuck" Taehyung groan

"Shit, what just i did" Jimin cursing.

You left with a cab, you leave Hyera behind. Your tears keep rolling down, you don't know why, why, your heart hurt, so fucking hurt. You just can silently crying on your way home.