Marinette noticed Adrien nodding his head animatedly. She was about to speak when she felt her new seat partner poke her arm. She looked at him and he winked before talking.

Adham : Actually, I've known Marinette here for years! I'd feel much more comfortable if I was sitting next to her than someone I don't even know.

Alya : That's a lie! Marinette doesn't have any childhood friends. I would know since she tells me everything.

Adham : Nino, Chloe, remember when all 4 of us were around 6 or 8 years old. When we'd play in the park playground before we would head over to Marinette's place for some cookies?

Chloe : I knew you looked familiar! You're the brat that spilt juice on my very expensive designer jacket that day!

Nino : Really? That's the only thing that came to mind? What about the time you buried me in sand then left me to die!

Marinette only snorted, as the memories came from deep in her mind.

GRANDPA GEORGE POV

George was currently pacing around his room, at 3am in the f*cking morning. Why? Because ever since his father appeared in his dreams, he wouldn't leave him alone. This time his ghost was asking he searched for some kind of documents he hid long ago. "F*uck it!" he said as he dialed his youngest's number.

"Come on pick up, pick up, pick up!"

Taemin : Oh my lor- What now Dad? It's literally 11pm and I've only gotten five minutes of sleep.
George : You remember the floor your grandfather was staying in right? I need you to search for something, anything out of the ordinary. It could be hollow floorboards, safes behind paintings. Anything!
Taemin : I'll ask one of the guards to-
George : NO! Knowing my Dad it's something that  is for private eyes. For all we know they clue could mean he's alive.
Taemin : I certainly hope not. He'd be one scary 132 year old man. Fine, just let me atleast get an hour of sleep, okay?
George : Fine but you better do it.

With a goodnight the call ended, leaving George in the silence of his room.

"I swear on my mother's grave if it's a secret Mafia or something, it's going to be my 13th reason."

                      Marinette Pov

It was night time and luckily she didn't have any patrol that night. She decided to retire early, mostly because Adam and Joseph were arguing for the 17th time today. And they'd only met this afternoon.

She had taken her earrings off hoping to give Tikki a break after all that's been happening, but she missed her small companion. She was always there to listen and it felt weird. It left her feeling a little bit lonely.

She sighed as she pulled her sleeping shirt over her head. Suddenly her six sense told her to duck, so she did. She watched as a dart embedded itself into the bed post.

'Shoot! Not again!'

Her attacker ran straight for her, going in for a right hook, which she barely dodged. She swung her fist towards their face, she shouldn't have done that. Her attacker caught her arm twisting her arm, before throwing her over their shoulder.

She growled in pain as her back collided with the floor. She rolled to her side only to see her attacker's fist collide were she was a fraction of a second before. Losing all common sense, she threw herself at them, which she saw was a male. She threw multiple punches at him, and after a few punches she heard a crack!

"Dammit you b!itch! Stay still!" He said as he shoved her off him. "Sure! Let's pretend I'll actually do that!" Marinette said as she noted she was breathing heavily already. 'Shit!' She was momentum and fast. She was so used to the super-suit that she forgot she was just her outside of it.