She is indeed becoming a pure soul. I want my daughter to not shame others. Not their disabilities too.

Awww.

I kissed her forehead.

But they don't have any problem. Hahha.

" Midhuna, you become very good girl"i said to her.

"Midhuna is.... Al.. Always.. A... Goff.. Good girl" she said to me.

I smiled at her.

"Mumma... Midhuna is hun... Hun... Hungry" she said.

"Cafeteria" I said. She started to jumped. I took her in my arms.

Vihaan pov:

Vihaan pov:

She was raped.

Raped...

Rape....

My trembling started.

My tears were flowing from my eyes.

The rape. How she survived.....

My love got raped.

I just stood up and lunged at suresh.

"You bastard" I shouted and started to hit him. As in force he falled in the floor.

"Anna leave him" abinash said at me.

"I won't leave him. He is the partial reason for iniya to suffered" I shouted at him. And hitted in his face.

"Leave him" abinash shouted and started to grab me.

"No don't leave him abinash. He is right I deserve this. I deserve more. For not showering the love towards my sister, for not allowing her to call me as her Anna. For not allowing her to participate in anything as in family. " suresh shouted at me.

"But Anna, even Vihaan Anna too betrayed our sister" abinash shouted. That's it, again we both started to fight.

"Why you betrayed her Vihaan. Why... If you loved ananya, there is no need to mock my sister before everyone right. And why did you posted those pictures. I need my answer right now" he shouted at me. By flipping me down and grabbing my hands.

"Leave me" I too shouted at them. I can't say not now not ever. I can't never.

How can I say that why I didn't accept her love. Then why I proposed my love to ananya. Then I have to say am raped.

I can't.

No one will beileve me. No one.

"You fucker" he shouted at me.

"You loved my sister right" suresh asked me slowly.

What I will say now.

I can't.