1 -Memory

Four years ago
"Are you fucking kidding me!" he yelled "You slept with my best friend!"

"I didn't" I whispered "Stop lying!" he shouted.

"I'm not" I took a step forward, but he took a step back.

His mouth had tightened into a thin line "He told everyone that he was with you. He talked about it like we weren't a thing and when I asked him he simply confirmed it and admitted that you slept together and told me not to tell anyone" he said with a cold tone, his arms folded across his chest.

"I'm arguing with my parents every day because of you" he yelled once more

"Stop yelling please" I said calmly not wanting to piss him off.

"But you just decided to cheat on me with Aidan and the thing that hurts the most is that you are publicly together. Did you do that because I just never asked you to be my girlfriend?" he wasn't listening to me. He didn't want to listen to me. It almost felt like he's looking at me with disgust.

"Harry" I pleaded.

"I told you that I loved you! we spent a night together"

"I love you too" I yelled but he didn't seem to care.

"Was I even your first time?" he took a step forward.

"Let me explain!" I said, his face was inches away from mine.

"You're a traitor you slept with my best friend" he pushed me "do you know how much I tried to forget about everything that is wrong with you. I get it. Your father just died, you're emotional but that doesn't allow you to go cheat on me with my goddamn best friend. I'm not talking with my family because of you. Because I don't want to leave!"

He doesn't understand. He just wants to believe what he heard. He chose to believe him over me, without hearing my side of the story.

"I will never forgive you!" he snapped.

I swallowed hard "Stop please"

"I fucking hate you!" he jabbed hisfinger against my shoulder.

Words were lost to me for a moment.

And just like that he turned his back and walked away.

"Harry!" I called his name

"Please just stay I'd do anything please don't go"

"Harry please stay" I shouted as tears rolled down my face

"Harry!"

He just walked away without looking back.

Without listening to me.

Without letting me explain.