"Thank you, Is everything okay??" ____ asked.

Akio looked at her then away laughing. "Ya, ya it is. It's about to begin, everyones in their seats and the boys are waiting for you girls outside." Akio said to the bridesmaids.

"I guess that means it's our time to leave too." Nana said looking at Mitsuki who nods.

"..."

They look over at _____. Mitsuki moved to grab Kiyoto from her.

"We'll be waiting for you" Mitsuki said smiling as _____ nods smiling back as all the girls left leaving Akio with _____.

She fixed her dress as she looked at him.

His eyes soften, she looked so much like Akira..she looked beautiful.

"I hope you don't mind..but I want to walk you down the aisle." Akio said as she looked at him confused.

"W-what?! But I thought Baba was doing that..."

"He asked me too. He used the 'his back hurts' excuse." Akio said as she smiled softly walking to him.

"Akio thank you"

"Always. Akaguro would have given anything in the world to see you right now. I know I can't replace him and I never will, but I know he's proud of you." Akio said to her as she felt tears coming but turned away.

"Shit don't make me cry! I can't ruin the make up!" She said as he laughed.

He smiled and bent his arm for her to take.

She smiled taking it.

They both leave the room and head out, hearing the music for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk.

She tapped her fingers against his arm.

"Getting nervous?" Akio asked.

"What? No..I'm just..did he wear a tie?" _____ asked Akio.

Akio smirked. "We got him in a bow. Just like Kiyoto."

She smiled nodding, she was dying just waiting her heart in panic.

Why the hell do I feel so nervous...I'm marrying Katsuki..it's Katsuki so why am I nervous..?...How many people did we invite again?? Over 300..? I don't even know that many people..Sh-

The wedding melody started.

Akio tightened his arm as he looked at her.

"Hey."

She looked at him as he smiled softly. "Don't be nervous, you're marrying a good guy."

She smiled rolling her eyes. "Thanks captain obvious."

He laughed as the doors soon opened and everyone inside stood up looking at the door.

She gripped his arm and the flowers infront of her.

She looked ahead and saw the soft red eyes she loves.

She didn't even realize they started to walk just having eye contact the whole time with Katsuki.

Tears formed in Katsuki's eyes as Kirishima smirked pushing his back playfully as Katsuki tried to pretend the tears were never there but everyone saw them.

Akio smiled as they walked down, everyone was there..Hawks, Aizawa, Mic. Tokoyami, Kaito, Juro, the brothers. Miriko, Mirio, Eri everyone form UA and they're present lives. Including her uncle Kuro and his family.

Kuro had a gentle look on his face, he's never met _____, they arrived in Tokyo just yesterday so they had no time to chat..but she was the exact copy of his little sister and that filled the hole in his heart.