𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄。・:*˚:✧。

Start from the beginning

It was hard to fight back.

Yawning, you lift up the grey colored silk sheets off yourself.

You got up from your bed before pausing to look at Gojo sleeping. His brows were furrowed and his facial expression screamed that he was in a conflict and was extremely worried, frightened even.

Leaning over, you caressed his face, softly smiling as you saw the white haired boy's facial expression turn into a calm one while his lips subconsciously tug into a smile that you loved to see.

Seeing him calm almost put you at ease. Keyword almost.

A moment passed before you moved away, your hand no longer on your lover's face as you pulled the soft sheets over him.

The cold air coming off of the air conditioner caused goosebumps to form on your skin.

You wrapped your arms around yourself, try to gain some warmth like you had in the bed with Gojo.

Heading to the window, your footsteps could be heard before you stopped and opened it; revealing the orange and blue sky that blended well with each other as the sun shined.

Unwrapping your arms from yourself, you felt the sun's heat warm you.

Looking out there, you stared in awe watching the sunrise. For a moment...you felt at peace. A lone tear had escaped your eye.

I won't be able to see many of these.....will I?

A bitter and glum smile appeared on your face as you continued to look outside.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
𝐆 𝐎 𝐉 𝐎' 𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

I woke up not feeling your warmth anymore and already missing it.

Trying to rub the tiredness out of my eyes, I silently yawned as my head laid on the fluffy, plump pillows.

My right hand patted the now empty spot beside me to confirm that you were gone.

Sitting up, I let out a breath squinting my eyes, trying to get use to the bright beams of light the sunrise gave.

My eyes wondered around the room before they stopped on your figure.

My tired expression softened at just the sight of you. You looked breathtaking to me even if it was just your back facing me.

Telling by your stance, I already knew you were in a state of melancholy. It was some of the things I could pick up on you. Sometimes by your mere stance or the look in your eyes, I could tell how you're feeling, not all of the time though. When I could, I felt lucky knowing how you felt without even asking as if I had a much deeper and complex connection with you.

Sometimes......I wished I could know what you were thinking but some part of me doesn't want to know, knowing in the end, that it would break me.

My gaze now glanced at your favorite color clock that was on the wall. It was 6:03 a.m.

I was still tired but I knew you were far more tired than me. You were restless, I could tell you were scared to fall back asleep and succumb to the dark nightmares that were flashbacks ingrained in your mind.

Still now I felt helpless, useless to you. I couldn't take anything away no matter how hard I try. The best thing I could do was be near you, even when it's hurting me see you cry. I had to bare that painful feeling, you are in way more pain than me.

I couldn't let you know about the sorrowful and miserable thoughts and wonders that begun to fill my head, I didn't want to burden you with my lingering sadness. You've gone through enough.