"What the hell happened!?" She asked her eyes mainly on Katsuki.

"He bumped into the grill and knocked over the handle and he tried to pick it up but he touched the wrong end.." Shinsou told her as she patted Kiyoto's back just going back inside.

Katsuki just annoyed letting her handle it.

Sero picked up the handle as they went back to the barbecue.

Kiyoto just crying into his mother's shoulder as she comforts him.

Mina tried to distract him but it didn't work, _____ just washed his hands in the sink.

"Here let me help." Hina said.

"Hina it's just a burn don't worry" _____ said as Hina shook her head and moved them.

She took Kiyoto's burnt hand and cupped it in her own as a yellow flash occurred in her palms.

Kiyoto watched his cries stopping as he didn't feel the pain anymore.

Hina smiled at him. "There you go, all better huh?" Hina said as Kiyoto pouted and then looked up at his mom.

_____ smiled kissing his cheek then hand. It had a little burn scar on it but nothing too serious.

"Thank you" _____ said to her as she nods.

Denki walked in as he put the first set of meat on the table.

"How much longer till it's all done??" Jirou asked.

"Few more it's almost ready!" Denki told her as she nods.

Kiyoto rests his head on _____'s shoulder not wanting to go back outside.

The girls got the rest of the food on the table waiting for the guys to bring the last steaks.

______ sat down having Kiyoto in her lap as he looking infront of her touching her plate curiously.

The boys soon walk in and get it all on the table before sitting down next to their girls..and well Sero sits down too.

Katsuki sat next to ______ as he looked down at Kiyoto seeing him reaching for her plate and tapping on it playfully. He saw the burnt scar on his tiny hand and just glared looking away.

The others begin to pour food into their plates, Mina filled _____'s up helping her since she had Kiyoto with her.

"I really can't wait to see everybody again at your wedding. You guys invited Midoryia right??" Sero asked as ______ nods.

"I haven't heard from him in ages!" Denki said.

"Wait what about Mr.Aizawa!?" Denki asked as they nod again.

"What abo-"

"You'll see when you get there quit it." Katsuki said annoyed.

"Hold up you and Shoto were working on those Infinites right? My agency's apart of the investigation now." Kirishima said looking at Katsuki.

_____ tensed up hearing that word again.

Katsuki glared at him. "CAN YOU CHANGE THE DAMN SUBJECT?! FOCUS ON SOMEONE ELSE!" Katsuki yelled as they snicker at his behavior it never changing.

But Mina knew it wasn't a laughing matter.

______ did tell her everything about what happened.