Chapter 39 | ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Helena standing beside the bed with a smirk on her face.

"Hellie?" I tried to adjust my vision.

"Good morning babygirl.." She said seductively.

Wow.. looks like someone is waking up in the good mood..

"Give me back my blanket please." I said.

She shook her head and get on top of me. "No more sleep dear.. I want you to wake up" she demand.

"No.. you can't trick me anymore.. no.. now get off.." I pushed her but she grabbed my hands and put it above my head. She pinned me to the bed.

"This is not a trick love.." she leaned in and started kissing my neck.

"Helena.. ahh what's got into you?" I asked half moaning.

"You know.. having a fantasy is good sometimes. Why don't we make it happen?" She kissed my jawline and biting it. She leaves marks here and there.

"W-what? What are you talking about?"

"I may or may not read one of a fanfiction on your reading list.. it's really interesting because.. it's about.. me." She said grinning while her face inches away from mine.

"Oh" I'm speechless.

"Yes.. oh.. indeed." She kissed my lips passionately making me moan against her lips.

We broke our kiss to catch a breath.

"W-what you gonna do about it then?" I dare her then smirked.

"Ahh you challenge me, are you babygirl?" She look down at me with fire in her eyes.

"Maybe.." I said act innocent.

She leaned in and kiss me again more forcefully now. She let go of my hands, then she roughly gripping my throat making me choke.

"Be careful with your fantasy love, it might destroy you and you ended up staying in bed all day because you can't even walk properly." Her voice become more deep and raspy.

"Is that so? Oohh no I'm scared.." I mocked her.

Her grip on my throat get tightened. I barely breathe. When I'm about to passed out, she loosened up her grip and letting me catch my breath.

"Stop act like a brat.. you little slut! And listen to what mommy said.. I own you and you'll do everything that mommy tells you to do. Am I make myself clear?" She said sternly.

I nodded. Then she slapped me, not too hard but hard enough to make me fully awake.

"Use your words slut" she spat.

"Y-yes mommy. I will listen to you and do whatever you want me to do." I said.

"Good girl." She kissed the tip of my nose then to my cheek, my jawline, my neck, licking every mark she left. I moan in response.

I could feel her smirk against my skin. She get off of me and sit in between my legs.

"Get undress for me" she ordered.

I did as I told. I took my clothes off and throw it to the floor. I sit and leaned back on the headboard. Helena crawl closer to me then kissing me again for a bit.

"You know the rules. You can't cum without my permission." She said in between her kisses.

"Y-yes mommy" I moaned.

She squeezed my breasts gently at first but get a little rough after. She sucked on my nipples then biting it lightly. It drives me crazy.

Minutes later her kisses move further down to my stomach then to my thighs. Helena laying on her stomach so now my dripping wet pussy right in front of her. She caress my inner thigh and bite it. She kiss every inch of my body except my pussy. And I'm getting frustrated with her teasing.

Living a DreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara