Chapter 15 | ᴏᴏᴘꜱ

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

My schedule for today is just to go to Helena's house and meet her manager to talk about Helena's upcoming events. Then make a plan on what dress she will wear.

My very first real job! How exciting!

After having breakfast and Aunt Carol went to work. I decided to go to my room and getting ready for work too.

I left the house at 8.30 because I want to grab some coffee before heading to Helena's. There's a little cafe not far away from her house.

I arrived at her house pretty early. I knocked at the door and wait for a little bit. I knocked again, finally someone open the door. A cute little boy showed up.

"Hi. Is your mother home?" I ask. This boy must be Billy, Helena's son.

"W-Who are you?" He asked with a shaky voice.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm y/n. Y/n y/l/n." I smiled.

"Who is it Billy?" a woman's voice came from behind Billy. It's Elena. Helena's mother.

"H-Hi.. my name is y/n. I work for Helena" I introduce myself again.

"Oh hi dear. Come on in. Helena is already told me about you" she smiled sweetly and pull billy aside so I can walk inside.

"Really? O-okay." I walked in, "thank you" I smiled to her.

"The kids and I will go now dear. Helena is in her room. I believe you've already know where the room is, right?" She asked.

"Y-Yes. Ma'am." I smiled nervously. Elena smiles back then left the house with the kids.

I walk to Helena's room. The door is slightly open.

"Helena??" I opened the door and stepped inside.

My eyes widened when I saw Helena. Sitting in the middle of her bed. Reading a book. Her blanket only covers her lower body. Her upper body, she just wear.. a corset?

I immediately turned away. My face turns red in embarrassment.

"I-I'm so sorry H-Helena. I should've knocked" I apologize.

"Why are you so surprised? Don't act like you haven't seen me naked before" she tease me.

"Well.. not completely naked though only your boobs" I murmured under my breath.

"Pardon?" She asked.

I turned around and facing her. I tried to look at something else but her.

"N-Nothing" I said.

She just giggled at my awkwardness. She close her book and put it down on the table beside her.

"Don't just stand there. Come closer. Sit here." She patted a spot beside her on the bed. I obeyed and sit.

"When will Adam coming?" I asked nervously. I tried my best to hide my shaky hands. But she already noticed.

"He won't be here till after lunch." She said, holding my hands. "Calm down love. You can stop shaking now".

"As long as you look like that, it's impossible for me to calm down."

"Oh.. should I take them off?" She said seductively.

"What? N-No." I panicked.

"I think I will take them off" with that, she really take her corset off and now she's topless.

My jaw dropped. I'm speechless. Helena just chuckled. She lead my hands to her breast.

"Now. I need you to calm down because I think it's time for you to return the favour" she said then smirked.