Chapter 9 | ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ?

I'm having so much fun spending my day with Helena. I even got a chance to kiss her lips. Accidentally. To my surprise, she asked to go out with me again tomorrow. She's such a really nice human being.

I went back home almost dinner time. Aunt Carol preparing dinner as usual. Jason helping her.

"Hey darling, where have you been?" Aunt Carol asked.

"The park. I'm having a little picnic there." I smiled widely.

"That's nice. Looks like you having so much fun today."

I just grinned, "I'll go take a shower." I said. She nodded.

After taking a shower, I walked back to the kitchen to help setting the table. Jason look at me with a confusion because I can't stop smiling like an idiot.

We eat our last dinner together.

"So.. have you decided yet?" Aunt Carol asked.

"Decided what?" I said in confusion.

"Moving to London." She said.

"Hmm no.. not yet."

"Jason will moving in next month. He'll continue his master degree here." Uncle Jack said.

"Oh really? I didn't know you already applied for a scholarship" I asked Jason.

"I did. Long time ago. I didn't tell you because I'm not sure if they'll accept me" he laugh.

"But you coming back to y/c too tomorrow, right?"

"Of course. I need to sort my things off there. I've already packed. Have you?"

"Not yet. I'll do it tonight" I said. "Oh and by the way. I will go out for lunch tomorrow with my... friend"

They all look at me curiously and furrowed their eyebrows.

"A friend? You didn't tell us you have friends here?" Aunt Carol asked.

"Yeah. Just a friend from the park. Is that okay with you? It won't be long" I asked aunt Carol.

"Of course dear. Just make sure we're not getting late for your flight." She smiles and I nod.

Jason look at me with eyes full of questions. After dinner me and Jason went back to our room. But Jason following me to my room.

"What are you doing???" I asked him.

"Who's this friend?? You didn't tell me anything about meeting a friend. Is it that waitress girl???"

"Don't be crazy! She's creepy. I will hang out with Helena tomorrow." I tell him.

"Helena? You mean the Helena?? Helena Bonham Carter?" He shocked.

"Yes" I grinned. Butterflies still erupt every time someone mentioned Helena's name.

"How????? How did you do that??"

"Do what?" I laughed.

"Did you cast some love spell on her or something?"

I hit him with a pillow.

"Stop that! I'm not doing anything to her. It's just happened." And added, "anyway.. I need to pack my things now. Be useful and help me!" He rolled his eyes and we start packing.

We finished at 1 am, Jason went back to his room and I go to sleep.

I woke up at 7 and got up to wash my face and brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth, the thought of hanging out with Helena fill my head. I'm so excited but also sad. This lunch will be my last chance of meeting Helena.