Chapter 11 | ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

I just got a call from Aunt Carol, she said that some local actress looking for a fashion stylist. That would be a great start for my career.

I told my family about that job opportunity. And they surprisingly very supportive about it. I'm so glad. I can finally be independent and chasing my dreams.

A week later my dad bought me a plane ticket. I'll be leaving in 2 days. I start to pack my things. I hate packings. I spent all day packing and ended up with 3 suitcases. I'm moving to London bictchessss...

The flight was faster than I thought it would be. Since the plane took off, my heart beats uncontrollably. I'm nervous and also anxious. The hope of meeting Helena again is so high. I miss her company. I miss talking to her. I want to hold her hand. And most importantly I want to feel her soft lips against mine again.

Wait.. Does this means that I'm really gay?

The thought of Helena and our kiss stuck in my head for a long time. I can't get that out of my mind. I really want to be with Helena. I know it's kind of impossible. But I really hope.. and pray for that to happen.

I finally landed in London. This time, only Aunt Carol who picking me up. I practically run to her and give her a big hug.

"Ohh I missed you Aunt Carol" I said.

"That's very unusual. But I've missed you too dear." She laugh.

We walked to her car then put my suitcases in the backseat. And Aunt Carol drove us home.

"So.. who is this local actress?" I asked.

"Umm.. she's pretty well known for her acting and sometimes singing."

"And her taste of style?"

"Hmmmm.. let's see.. she has a unique taste of style. Eccentric but in a good way. I don't know how to describe her. I don't understand fashion. You have to see it yourself!" She laughed.

"Owhh.. alright. So when is the interview? And where?"

"She happened to live not far away from the house. You can do your interview tomorrow if you're ready."

"I'm ready and excited. Thanks Aunt Carol" I smiled.

I feel a little bit strange. Aunt Carol act kinda weird. She doesn't give much information about this actress. Is she hiding something?

We arrived at home and greeted by uncle Jack. I give him a hug as well. Then they helped me bring my suitcases to my room.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour. You can rest for a bit." Aunt Carol said and I nodded. Then she left.

The excitement from getting a job gives me lots of energy. I'm not tired yet. So I decided to unpack my things. After an hour, aunt Carol called me for dinner.

Before I went to bed, Aunt Carol give me the actress's address. I thank her and go to my room to rest.

I woke up at 6. I feel anxious. I'm nervous about the interview. I'm not sure if you can call this interview or not. Everything seems unprepared. I know nothing about the actress. It gets weirder because I can decide the time for my own interview. All I have is just this damn address.

The address is about 10 minutes or 20 minutes by walk. That's what google maps says. Lets hope I didn't get lost. My plan is to get there at 10, so I left the house at 9.30 just in case I got lost a little.

I don't know what to expect, so I dressed up as professional as I could. Just hoping my outfit can represent my style and the actress likes me.

 Just hoping my outfit can represent my style and the actress likes me