Chapter 13 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Why Sarah acting weird like that? And why Helena forbid her to talk? Did Sarah knows anything? Did Helena ever mention me to Sarah? I have a lot of questions in my head...

We spent almost an hour talking about the movie and what happened behind the scenes. The ladies surprisingly really sweet and friendly to me. I'm just sitting there admiring their beauty and smiling like an idiot. I can't act normal around them.

"Are you alright dear?" Helena asked.

"Huh? What?"

"I said, are you alright? You being quiet" she chuckled.

"I.. no.. I'm alright. Still nervous" My hands start fidgeting again. Helena smiled then hold my hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

"Is everyone free tonight? We should go out tonight? Dinner or something." Sarah suddenly said.

"I have interviews tonight for my other project" mindy says.

"Me too." Said Rihanna.

"Well.. My babies are here so.. I'll skip.. sorry ladies" Anne apologize.

"Sandy and I are free" cate says.

"I'm still jet lag moms. I wanna go to sleep" Nora says.

"Ugh you guys not fun. So it's only me, sandy, and cate. What about you Hellie?" Sarah asked.

Helena turn her face to me.

"Do you want to go?" She asked.

"She's asking you, not me Helena." I chuckled.

"I'll go if you go." She grinned.

"Alright.. alright.. whatever you want ma'am" I agree.

"We can go" Helena told them.

"Great! Let's go to Prospect of Whitby. I heard they serve delicious food with a good view" Sarah smiled widely. Me, Helena, Sandy, and Cate just simply agreed.

After the event, we left the venue separately and went to the place that Sarah suggested. Sandy with Cate. Sarah insisted to go with me and Helena.

"So.. how did you guys meet?" Sarah starts the conversation.

"Umm.. we.. we accidentally met each other in the park" I said shyly.

"Oh come on Sarah! You've already know that!" Helena says nudging Sarah's arm. And.. blushing?

"I just want to hear her side of story" Sarah rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Story?" I ask in confusion.

"Miss Helena Bonham Carter right here. Can't stop thinking about you and her sexuality for months darling" Sarah laughed hysterically and Helena just hit Sarah's arm lightly and blushing hard.

"I'm sorry" Helena said to me quietly.

"It's okay. It's kinda sweet though" I told her.