Chapter 16 | ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ

It's been 2 months since I became Helena's fashion stylist. Everything went pretty well. Helena loves my works because we have almost similar taste of style.

She payed me good for my work. Now, I can rent a flat for myself. My flat isn't too far from Aunt Carol's house but it's 30 minutes rides to Helena's.

Speaking about Helena, my relationship with her going incredibly well too. We become closer and more intimate. Helena and I take everything slowly. Still no labels on our relationship though.

I also getting closer to Helena's children and her mother. They're really nice and sweet to me. We even go out for a walk and have a dinner together very often.

Meanwhile no one in my family knows about my closeness with Helena except Jason. At least that's what I thought.

Anyway....

Today is my free day. No works because Helena will be spending all day with her family and Tim. Yes, Tim Burton. Helena's ex-boyfriend. It's Nell's birthday that's why Helena spending her time with him.

I was planning to go to the mall and buy a present for Nell then stop by at Aunt Carol's house after.

I went to the mall by taxi. I took a stroll around the mall trying to find a perfect gift for Nell. I'm not sure what she likes, but judging by her room, she's pretty girly.

After an hour of searching, I finally decided to buy a puppy plushies and a cute ballerina music box. I put them in the box and wrapped them.

I arrived at Aunt Carol in the afternoon. I knocked at the door and she opened it almost immediately.

"Ohh hi darling.. it's good to see you" she greets me with a warm hug and smile.

"Hi Auntie. How are you?" I hugged her back.

"I'm great. Come on in"

"Where's Jason and uncle Jack?" I asked.

"Your uncle still at work and Jason, he's back to his dorm" she explained. I just nodded.

We walk to the kitchen and I sit on the table.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" She asked.

"That would be lovely" I smiled and she prepared the tea.

"Soo.. tell me about your job" she sit beside me while waiting the water to boil.

"It's amazing. Helena is just too kind to let me experiment with her style. She loved my work" I said excitedly.

"She loved your work or she loved you?" Aunt Carol chuckled.

"W-What? No! What do you mean?" I'm shocked.

"Relax y/n. I'm okay if there is something going on between you and her" she said.

"How.. how did you know? Is Jason telling you something?"

"No no.. he never tell me anything. It's just.. Since the first time Helena showed up here, I've got a feeling that there is something between the two of you. Especially the way she was so determined bringing you back here. It's pretty obvious that Helena likes you so much." She explained.