Chapter 33 | ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ!

Helena's POV

2 days later I still haven't seen or talk to y/n. I miss her terribly.

The kids already back from their father's. My mother take them to the school. I can't function properly since I'm not with y/n. I feel empty and lost.

*knock knock*

I walk lazily to the door and open it. It's Sarah and Cate. Again. They smiled widely and I just rolled my eyes.

"You two again.." I sighed.

"Aren't you happy to see us??" Sarah asked.

"I've already seen you 3 times this week Sarah" I rolled my eyes again. "Don't you have something else to do? A job maybe?" I asked.

"We are on a mission. Remember?" Sarah grinned, "and this is also very important".

"Helping a friend is an important job, you know. As a human being" Cate said.

"Alright.. Alright.. come on in" I step aside and let them in. But they didn't move.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"We have surprise for you" Sarah said with a big smile.

They parted and revealing the person behind them. My jaw dropped. My heart beats so fast. I'm speechless. My legs feels so weak. I think I'm going to passed out.

It's y/n... my beautiful y/n..

I almost fell to the ground but luckily Sarah and Cate fast enough to catch me.

"Wow wow wow are you okay Helena?" Sarah chuckled.

"Are you okay Hellie?" Y/n stepped closer and asked with a genuine concern.

"I-I.." I hug y/n, "I'm okay" I said start crying.

"Shhh don't cry love.." she hugged me back and rubbing my back.

We hugged for a few moments. I really miss her. She's my home. I hug her tightly. Too tight actually..

"Ouch.. too tight Hellie. My wound still hurt!" She said.

I let her go immediately. I frowned at the realization that I am the one who causing that wound.

"I-I'm sorry"

"I know what you're thinking. Stop! This is none of your fault! Okay?!" She said.

"But.." I look down and cry again.

"No but! Now look at me.." She lift my head up forcing me to look at her in the eyes, "Please stop that thought! Stop blaming yourself. I don't want you to feel that way. What happened to me is not your fault. It's just some unfortunate moments for me. It could happen to anyone. Not just me. So.. stop your silly thoughts!" She said.

I nodded, still sobbing. She hug me again and I hug her back. Her embrace and her presence really make me feel complete. This is where I belong.

End of Helena's POV

Helena and I stay in our position for a few minutes. We forgot about everything around us.

"Ahem.. guys.. as much as I love watching you two.. but.. can we get inside? I'm tired of standing" Sarah said interrupting our hug.

We all just laughed at her comments and get inside. We sit in the kitchen and Helena preparing some tea for us.

"Soo where's everyone? Kids? Elena?" Cate asked.

"My mum take them to the school and went back to her house." Helena said.

"Soo you're all alone?" Cate ask again.