Chapter 23 | ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴀᴅ

When I landed in London, I decided not to go to my flat. I'll stay at Aunt Carol's house.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" Aunt Carol opened the door.

I didn't say anything. I just cry and she hugged me. We went inside and sit on the couch.

"What's wrong honey?" She asked.

"My dad disowned me because I'm gay" I said still crying.

"WHAT?" She shocked. I just nodded. "I didn't think he would be this stupid"

I didn't respond. I look at my hands blankly. Tears still falling down.

"It's okay darling. Everything is going to be alright. You still have us." She rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

"Ca-Can I stay here tonight?" I asked.

"Of course dear. You can stay here as long as you want" she smiled and walk me to my room.

"You just got here. You better rest." She said.

She left the room and close the door. I lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. When suddenly my phone buzzing.

Someone dm me on Instagram. It's one of Helena's fan accounts. They sent me a picture of Helena kissing some guy.

What now????

I'm guessing that the picture is photographed by a paparazzi because it's taken secretly. In that picture Helena was in front of a pub or bar with some guy. Young guy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She kiss this guy on the lips.

I'm pretty sure the picture is from recently because she wore the dress that I choose for her trip to LA. I took a screenshot and send it to Sarah.

Me
Do you know anything about this?
*send her the picture*

Within a minute, Sarah called. I sigh and pick it up.

Me : "Yes Sarah"

Sarah : "y/n! Let me explain"

Me : "Just tell me, did that really happen?"

Sarah : "Yes. But let me explain-"

Me : "No need. I'm tired. Bye Sarah. And thanks"

Sarah : "No y/n it's not like what you think-"

I hung up and turn off my phone. I don't have the energy to be angry. I've already sad, now I'm double sad. I just cry and cry until I fall asleep.

HELENA'S POV
I woke up in the morning with a major headache. I must be really drunk last night. I took a painkiller and wait until it works.

After 30 minutes the headache started to subsides. I turn on my phone to check the time it's 8 AM. I still have 4 hours before my flight.

When I check my phone, I noticed that Sarah have been calling me and texting me multiple times. I read her messages. She send me a picture from last night.

Oh god this is bad..

I decided to give Sarah a call.

Me : "Sarah?"

Sarah : "Helena! Where the hell have you been? I called you a thousand times!"

Me : "I'm sorry I just woke up. What happen? Where that picture coming from?"

Sarah : "I got it from y/n. Someone send it to her. She asked me if the picture was real"

Me : "And?"